Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all, Just off the phone with Ford Customer Service. I did receive my 42k last night, but no word on the 220k for early reservation and delivery of '21 Bronco. I did receive the same email that is posted and I believe I qualify for the extra points. They did say it could take up to 30 days. BTW, Received my Wildtrak on Tuesday of last week. 100% worth the wait!
You received a Wildtrak? They shipped a MIC top last week?
Sponsored

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called Ford Pass rewards myself and explained what happened. They told me I only had 20,000 waiting. I forwarded the emailed this representative and she opened a case. I got the points the next day.
Can you share the phone number you used and the email address you forwarded to?

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not so fast my friend... a week in after taking delivery, and I still don't have any points in my account.
I went to the Ford pass account and clicked on missing points Then clicked car purchase and it prompts you to enter dealer and date of purchase Will see what happens

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I talked to the Ford hotline the other day, I think it was Thursday to address my fourth date push from my original 12 July build and they said they are looking at compensating reservation holders something that equates to about $1100 in Ford rewards points. This was direct from the mouth of the guy on the Ford hotline. Obviously not definitive, but that is what I was told.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These points!!ā€¦ā€¦ This reminds me of taking my kid to the arcade in the mallā€¦Iā€™d spend a ton of $$$$ on tokens and heā€™d play games for a couple hours and win about 2 miles of tickets to cash in at the end for a plastic whistle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
This is so true. I had 42000 tickets and all I got was this Ford hat.

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I talked to the Ford hotline the other day, I think it was Thursday to address my fourth date push from my original 12 July build and they said they are looking at compensating reservation holders something that equates to about $1100 in Ford rewards points. This was direct from the mouth of the guy on the Ford hotline. Obviously not definitive, but that is what I was told.
I want this to be accurate. My calls are going to be ā€œescalatedā€ for the next 40 years. Iā€™ll put in my last will and testament, ā€œnever stop calling Ford for my extra pointsā€

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not a lie from me, I know it is a lie on the dealers end. I just utilized the next closest Ford Dealer with no issue
Yeah, thatā€™s what I was sayingā€¦that they lied to you. Haha. šŸ˜† Iā€™m glad you went elsewhere!!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The points are added once you setup and connect your Bronco in the FordPass app.
If so, that really sucks. I'd need a new phone. I can't even install the FordPass app because it needs a newer version of Android.

Sponsored

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If so, that really sucks. I'd need a new phone. I can't even install the FordPass app because it needs a newer version of Android.
Edit: -Iā€™m pretty sure- that you can also set up a Ford Pass Rewards account from your desktop PC! Iā€™ll try to find a link.

Last edited:

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
FYI, you can also set up a Ford Pass Rewards account from your desktop PC!
So far I haven't figured out how to do that. Just bought a new F-150 in April. The points from registering a new VIN are supposed to be enough for 3-4 oil changes.

RobbyBronco

Base
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didnā€™t qualify for the roof bonus. I think it was a typo in the Ford email. I was only supposed to get the 20000. I did end up getting the the extra 200000 points.
I called Ford Pass rewards myself and explained what happened. They told me I only had 20,000 waiting. I forwarded the emailed this representative and she opened a case. I got the points the next day.
Just wanted to point out that these two posts finally answered the question that this thread is about.

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update on my extra points. I asked my salesperson last week to look into these extra points that the email said I should get. He talked to their ford pass rewards rep about it and said the rep would look into it. Salesperson emailed me today and said the rep told him the points should be added. And they were! I was shocked actually. I didn't expect to ever hear back about it. Also, as a side note, I never had painted top or dual tops on my order. Email said it should have been 220k points but I'll take the 200k and be happy.

Screenshot_20210825-114707_FordPass.jpg
Sponsored