Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s a lie. Mine went toward accessories with no issue
My Bimini mesh top also balks at this claim. Had no problem using my 42000 Ford points for it.
Sponsored

SirBenimen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco 2020 GT500 2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I received this as well and I'm still fighting with Ford. I've not received anything other than the 42,000 for purchasing the vehicle. I've been on the phone with them 3 times now trying to get the 220,000 I was offered.
I have a case opened with a case number. I emailed yesterday for an update. Haven’t heard anything but I’m still fighting as well.

GeorgeS

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a case opened with a case number. I emailed yesterday for an update. Haven’t heard anything but I’m still fighting as well.
Keep fighting. They didn’t give me 220,000 but they did give me 200,000.. I’ll take them! Time for some accessories!

Big Blue

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up mine on Wednesday!!! Got my 42000 right away. I called FordPass they told me I had to go back to the dealer. Went back to dealership on Friday to ask about the 220000. They never heard about them but showed them the email. They logged in and could not figure out how to reward the points. They called Ford and the person they spoke with has no idea and asked me to forward the email to ford email address. I’m hoping to hear Monday. Another great job by Ford!!!

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up mine on Wednesday!!! Got my 42000 right away. I called FordPass they told me I had to go back to the dealer. Went back to dealership on Friday to ask about the 220000. They never heard about them but showed them the email. They logged in and could not figure out how to reward the points. They called Ford and the person they spoke with has no idea and asked me to forward the email to ford email address. I’m hoping to hear Monday. Another great job by Ford!!!
Your dealer is supposed to go to the www.rewardsmemberportal.ford.com and then claim the eligible coupons/offers for you the customer.

Ford Bronco Ford points E5E866ED-8071-4E8B-BFFC-309BE8CE7A91

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are Ford Points????

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 19-01-00 Vehicle Dashboard My Ford Vehicle www ford com.png

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Pass app on your mobile or desktop holds your points...the points can be used to pay for anything at the dealership...oil changes, accessories, rotate, etc. Every time you pay for something at the dealer you typically get additional points. Ford also sends emails with specials and bonus points. I was also given additional points twice on my Raptor for performing recalls.

You will get 42,000 for just purchasing a new Ford.
I received an email from Ford on 12/15 stating 62,000 points for the delay.
I received an email from Ford on 3/25 stating 200,000 additional points will be awarded.
I have forwarded all these emails to my dealer already and they have printed and put in my "folder" hoping to eliminate any confusion at the time of pickup.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Pass app on your mobile or desktop holds your points...the points can be used to pay for anything at the dealership...oil changes, accessories, rotate, etc. Every time you pay for something at the dealer you typically get additional points. Ford also sends emails with specials and bonus points. I was also given additional points twice on my Raptor for performing recalls.

I received an email from Ford on 3/25 stating 200,000 additional points will be awarded.
I have forwarded all these emails to my dealer already and they have printed and put in my "folder" hoping to eliminate any confusion at the time of pickup.
You get emails from Ford... Sure wish I did.

Big Blue

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn’t qualify for the roof bonus. I think it was a typo in the Ford email. I was only supposed to get the 20000. I did end up getting the the extra 200000 points.
If it was a typo you'd think they would have fixed by now. People have been getting that email since July. Picked mine up July 30. Of course dealer said I would get them automatically. After two weeks I told them I didn't get them. Then they tell me they can't inquire to Ford about it until after 30 days of taking delivery.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I haven't gotten my points from buying my Sasquatch flares from the dealer. That was one of the only reasons I bought them there, they seem to have zero idea how to make it work. I have them my email and my ford pass I'd number. That was a month ago. I think they're hoping I give up.

Big Blue

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If it was a typo you'd think they would have fixed by now. People have been getting that email since July. Picked mine up July 30. Of course dealer said I would get them automatically. After two weeks I told them I didn't get them. Then they tell me they can't inquire to Ford about it until after 30 days of taking delivery.
I called Ford Pass rewards myself and explained what happened. They told me I only had 20,000 waiting. I forwarded the emailed this representative and she opened a case. I got the points the next day.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thank you for the dates of the emails, I was able to find mine with them. Tremendous help!!!! Thanks again, Kevin.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had points in my account in less than a week, but I just bought from a dealer and it wasn't my order which is still waiting for 2023.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These points!!…… This reminds me of taking my kid to the arcade in the mall…I’d spend a ton of $$$$ on tokens and he’d play games for a couple hours and win about 2 miles of tickets to cash in at the end for a plastic whistle 😂😂😂
Sponsored