Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But read the first sentence. “The gains would be even greater with any other tune Than the OEM one.
Yeah it reads weird, but I think they are referencing the OEM (stock) tune, not the Ford Performance tune.

@Boomba Racing, would mind clarifying this for us?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you are saying if I had the FP tune, this spacer would not be worth it?
My apologies, what i meant is there will be even better gains with any other tune than the factory OEM one. So the FP tune should definitely provide even greater gains.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah it reads weird, but I think they are referencing the OEM (stock) tune, not the Ford Performance tune.

@Boomba Racing, would mind clarifying this for us?
Yes that is correct, any quality tune will offer larger gains than what can be achieved with the stock factory tune that comes on the vehicle.

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would a pedal commander affect this in any way?

Sponsored

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So in other words, it provides an airflow improvement of the stock intake from the throttle body to the motor so any modifications outside of this area should result in even better gains. Can't wait to buy, thanks for a great product.

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We haven't tested it out with a Pedal Commander but it could definitely provide an improvement on it as well.

Ford Bronco Boomba Racing Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacer Combo With Dyno Results! 5a518c7a0c384_NO!MemeFace.jpg.2d549463cb751afc960660c46bbb71d0

You guys are so full of shit lol.

My first experience with Boomba was on the ranger 5g forum, where they started a thread to showcase these very same spacers.. showed dyno sheets and everything. Seemed legit.... until a member noticed that the timestamp on their dynosheets were from 2015. They then admitted the sheets they used to show us the gains we'd see on our 2.3s were from a 2.0

How do you spell deception again? Did I get it right?

If anyone's interested, Google up "boomba spacers ranger5g" and read through the few threads that are there.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
5a518c7a0c384_NO!MemeFace.jpg.2d549463cb751afc960660c46bbb71d0.jpg

You guys are so full of shit lol.

My first experience with Boomba was on the ranger 5g forum, where they started a thread to showcase these very same spacers.. showed dyno sheets and everything. Seemed legit.... until a member noticed that the timestamp on their dynosheets were from 2015. They then admitted the sheets they used to show us the gains we'd see on our 2.3s were from a 2.0

How do you spell deception again? Did I get it right?

If anyone's interested, Google up "boomba spacers ranger5g" and read through the few threads that are there.
We specifically recorded the dyno run of our Bronco on our own Mustang dyno. The Charts that are attached in this thread are 100% legit and from the Bronco. The ones we posted on the Ranger forum were not to deceive anyone but to show the benefits installing these products on an Ecoboost engine, we've been offering spacers for most of the Ecoboost engines including the 1.6/2.0/2.3 in many different vehicle variations since around 2014 and have a lot of experience with them.

We never said those charts were from the Ranger but the gains are definitely there, the Ecoboost engines respond very well to mods like this, you could install the spacer kit on something like a Ford Escape/Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost and you'd have very similar results. Most of the engine components including the blocks are shared between many Ford models, this is great for anyone with these drivetrains looking to get more power.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So in other words, it provides an airflow improvement of the stock intake from the throttle body to the motor so any modifications outside of this area should result in even better gains. Can't wait to buy, thanks for a great product.
Thank you, we appreciate it!

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got lot of orders that have been shipped out, we would like to hear feedback on the product once it's installed.
It’s almost as if someone should do a legit, owners perspective video on the install, dyno and butt feel… with real world results…

Lol, all jokes aside I have this on my list to get and try out and review but other things are coming up first for purchasing. Hopefully soon. I love the BOV by the way. Been running that bad boy since day one.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s almost as if someone should do a legit, owners perspective video on the install, dyno and butt feel… with real world results…

Lol, all jokes aside I have this on my list to get and try out and review but other things are coming up first for purchasing. Hopefully soon. I love the BOV by the way. Been running that bad boy since day one.
Thank you for the feedback, we love hearing about the results from our customers who purchased the product.

spence_cm

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the feedback, we love hearing about the results from our customers who purchased the product.
Alright I just got finished installing both spacers and I’m going to advise avoiding the intake spacer until Boomba actually releases a video and instructions for the bronco. I fought that thing for hours! There is a hard line that runs across the back of the motor, from the intake, to the passenger side, that simply doesn’t accommodate the spacer. I ended up having to put a strap on the pipe and stretch it out enough to bolt back onto the intake. I’m unsure on any improvements on performance since I installed several other things at the same time.

Ford Bronco Boomba Racing Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacer Combo With Dyno Results! IMG_0540

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for your feedback we appreciate it, the EGR Valve Line is the hard line you are referring to but we will provide instructions on how to remedy it a little bit easier.