Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Very nice! I'm hoping that Ford does a good job with what ever the shit green they choose.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sgt Beavis

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Sgt Beavis

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's going to get really interesting once the independent off road comparisons start to come out. All we've seen so far are independent fans riding along on desert tracks where the Bronco has a clear advantage.

I've debated long and hard, for half the cash I'd spend on a badlands, I could drop a Hemi in my JKUR, but then it would need axles, etc. I could get a Mojave or Rubicon Gladiator for a little less and actually be able to tow my boat at about 60% of the towing capacity. But I despite two practical choices, I've ordered a Badlands without ever having seen or driven one.

You probably made the smarter move, while Ford gets their shit together / works the kinks out.
I think Lite Bright’s videos with Vaughn Gittin are the closest we’re gonna get to that. Gittin, IMO, really put the Bronco through it’s paces with some decent crawling in Moab.

I’m personally hoping the Warthog has stock 37s so I don’t have to bother with further mods but Gittin pointed out that simple riser lift, two inches of back spacing, and a couple other mods will easily get 37s under the Bronco. I spent $8K modding the Jeep for 37s (parts and labor). That brings my mod money up over $10K which makes this Jeep more expensive than my Raptor (which I just sold).

Next up for this Jeep is some MC skid plates.
Sponsored