Sponsored

Bracket that attaches behind the spare for mounting light below tire?

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I want to mount a light at the rear for trails and such. I originally thought about raising the 3rd brake light with a bracket, and mounting the light below it, but I would get a really bad tire shadow from that location. I also don't want to use the hitch, so below the tire seems like the perfect spot.

I have seen the couple of dozen brackets that can be used to raise the 3rd brake light. I haven't found a bracket that attaches to the spare tire perch/tailgate to be able to mount a light below the tire. Does anyone know if that exists?
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Or, you can make your own to attach to the 2 top lugs with a pair of L brackets, 2 long open end lug nuts & some thread inserts

Ford Bronco Bracket that attaches behind the spare for mounting light below tire? IMG_6843

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn’t want to have to remove for a tire rotation.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t want to have to remove for a tire rotation.
Yeah I have the DD chase lights, its an additional 3 minutes worth of work and not so easy to route the power connections for the lights thru the spokes. Depending on what wheel you choose that path might not be available at all. I want to relocate my setup off my TrailRax when I get the chance, but I've not figure out wire routing for that either. I might use the wire up by the windshield and then extend it to the back along the rack.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We make a really nice chase light mount that attached to the spare. It's a pretty popular option among the Bronco and Bronco Raptor community. It can be quickly removed when you need to swap your spare tire.

Check out our website: Ford – Fast Intentions

Ford Bronco Bracket that attaches behind the spare for mounting light below tire? Braptor UNI_1

Ford Bronco Bracket that attaches behind the spare for mounting light below tire? Braptor UNI_2

Ford Bronco Bracket that attaches behind the spare for mounting light below tire? Bronco_Chase_Light_1.JPEG

Ford Bronco Bracket that attaches behind the spare for mounting light below tire? Bronco_Chase_Light_3.JPEG

Ford Bronco Bracket that attaches behind the spare for mounting light below tire? Method_106_1

Ford Bronco Bracket that attaches behind the spare for mounting light below tire? JC_1.JPEG
Sponsored