Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, I'm out...tired of being part of this Cluster F..... I would be shocked now if anybody gets a bronco in 21...392 Wrangler Rubicon here I come...maybe in few years If they get there act together i will get one...
your action will speak louder than your post, so " Do it now" and cancel your res. Enjoy the Wrangler.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of us in the "wait for the hard top" camp. Whether you have an early reservation or not, this could mean our Broncos won't be coming until winter or calendar year 2022

Does it make you want to reconsider and just go with MIC? ?

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They just gave Jeep a boost. Ford has delayed this vehicle for so long i begin to doubt their honesty about this Covid supplier problem.
Let em go to Jeep. Im a very impatient person but I cant understand people just jumping ship cause of a delay due to a global pandemic that is affecting suppliers. Im sure there are some people out there that would just like to have a job to be able to pay for a Bronco. There are worldwide delays for everything right now. Have you shopped for tires lately?

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been patient this long...and I figured Covid would worm its way into these plans somehow, so no great surprise. The longer I wait, the bigger the down-payment...wait long enough and I can pay cash up front.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the chance!! FORD PAIR THE 2.7L TO THE 7 SPEED!!
They're not going to get that settled in 6 weeks. The bellhousing pattern on the 2.3L is different than the 2.7L. The 7-speed, from what has been posted here, does not have a separate scattershield. It's a several months at the minimum problem to get a new casting made, new parts designed to handle the higher torque, everything tested, then retested and certified. It could take a year, two or never happen if they can't make the business case for it.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got sidetracked with the big info, but rereading I just noticed this:

1. Customer places order and agree to selling price with dealer between mid-January through March 19, 2021. Note: Bronco will not have online order conversions and will require dealers to place order

So with no order conversions, each one will be a fresh order, not tied to your reservation directly, so this confirms what they told us in September where the dealer will be doing the priority of the orders, not Ford.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of figured this was a possible situation. No bid deal...just that I have more time to hit my down payment target that I was already comfortable in hitting.

I reserved within 2hrs of the reveal July 13th so I just hope I can take delivery before I go to CO in early Sept.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, '21 1/2 Bronco :cool:

more time to save, unfortunately my Mustang may not make it that far, cutting into that stockpile... I just hope I don't need to buy a beater as a stopgap ?

Sponsored

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well on the bright side , they might have the Build and Price fixed by theno_O

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
honestly, if they added all black to the wild track, it'd be such an easy choice.
Now that they have it, I don't see why it can't be offered on all trims? The seats are all the same, so just install what the customer picks.