Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm assuming these emblems that you're making are for the truck? They look great! I'm thinking about replacing the BL sticker with something like this, if you are making any for sale. I know folks are making these down south but some of the prices are ridiculous ($80usd for a pair?!?)
Exactly the same as the guy in the US, but not really selling them to make money. The original ones from ford were 5/32 thick. Down south guys are 1/8, mine are 1/4 so they are stronger. The pair you saw on the pic were just a test, so they are 1/8" material. PM me and we'll talk, as I don't want to piss anyone off....... Playing with the Sasquatch badge now.... this is just a test piece...
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? WildTrak Badge Test
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery of my Badlands Sasquatch, high pkg, 2.7 on Sept. 25 from Mainland Ford.

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? WildTrak Badge Test
How did it ship? Rail or convoy? How long did it take from production until the dealership received it?

Congrats!

Offroad Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted '93 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did it ship? Rail or convoy? How long did it take from production until the dealership received it?

Congrats!
Shipped by convoy. My build date was Aug 9 but went into production Aug 5. Shipped by convoy scheduled to hit dealer Oct 4, arrived Sept 25.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shipped by convoy. My build date was Aug 9 but went into production Aug 5. Shipped by convoy scheduled to hit dealer Oct 4, arrived Sept 25.
Holy crap - almost 2 months for delivery?! Was it held on Dirt Mountain or something? No way that was all just shipping.

Offroad Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted '93 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy crap - almost 2 months for delivery?! Was it held on Dirt Mountain or something? No way that was all just shipping.
Wasn't a dirt mountain victim as far as I know but was a gap between going into plant for production and shipping, at least that is what I gathered from email updates.

In ProductionSent to PlantFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIAug-05-2021TBDTBDN/A

In ProductionProducedFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIAug-16-2021TBDTBDN/A

In Transit
Received - RH (Autoport Limited )Ramp 2J, Cn Thorton Faci, BCSep-21-2021, 08:42 PTOct-04-2021Oct-10-2021

showed up at the dealer on the 24th and I picked it up on the 25th. Window sticker says method of transport convoy

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wasn't a dirt mountain victim as far as I know but was a gap between going into plant for production and shipping, at least that is what I gathered from email updates.

In ProductionSent to PlantFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIAug-05-2021TBDTBDN/A

In ProductionProducedFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIAug-16-2021TBDTBDN/A

In Transit
Received - RH (Autoport Limited )Ramp 2J, Cn Thorton Faci, BCSep-21-2021, 08:42 PTOct-04-2021Oct-10-2021

showed up at the dealer on the 24th and I picked it up on the 25th. Window sticker says method of transport convoy
We’ll just say they hand crafted your Bronco and ensured it was perfectly built. Can’t rush that ;)

I’m sure it was all worth it at the end of the day.

Offroad Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted '93 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ll just say they hand crafted your Bronco and ensured it was perfectly built. Can’t rush that ;)

I’m sure it was all worth it at the end of the day.
Yes definitely worth the wait, so far has exceeded any and all expectations I had :)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, I'm in Langley but always out and about.
Ha, pretty sure I may have seen you around then. If you find some guy licking your windows, it’s just me. Don’t worry, I mean no harm... just want to drive one lol.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I took delivery of my Badlands Sasquatch, high pkg, 2.7 on Sept. 25 from Mainland Ford.

What a beauty! Congrats mate! I’m expecting one soon. If I see you around I’ll try not to wave like a loon! 😂

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you take a close up pic of the front plate mounting please. Since these are made in the states, sometimes the holes don't line up for our bigger plates. I want to make some plate frames, so if you could measure the frame and look close to see if they drilled into the bumper. Thanks.....

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you take a close up pic of the front plate mounting please. Since these are made in the states, sometimes the holes don't line up for our bigger plates. I want to make some plate frames, so if you could measure the frame and look close to see if they drilled into the bumper. Thanks.....
I never even thought about that. I would also be interested in this if you get around to making some extras :). You've done some nice work and could probably make quite a few happy Bronco owners north of the border!

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just checked this morning on the Rail car tracker ........ My WildTrak is in Winnipeg !!!! Almost home Baby !! :p
Sponsored