First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone had any issues with Broaddict? I am not getting responses on a lost shipment and damaged brackets if a roof rack
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are contacting him on the forums, I believe he is either has stopped being a vender on here or is banned due to some other issues that arised (appeared to have made an alt account to plug his own products).

Cletus

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Heritage, 92 Mustang GT vert, 67 Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is this now BA Offroad (or BA-Offroad)? There are a number of new product posts in November, but no website. My experience: they put up a call for testers for a rack and ask for a DM. Send the DM, they want an email. Email arrives and they provide a link to purchase the rack (from Broaddict, whose site does exist) and then provide feedback as the "test". Lots of inconsistencies in the written communication that raise question marks, if not flags. Insistence on communicating only through email (and out of the forum). It's enough to make my caution light start to flash. Just not sure if these are rookie mistakes from a new small business, or if it's something else.

Sponsored

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. Same experience here. I got a hard top lift from them and the communication was very poor. Obviously English was the second or third language, but it seemed as there was no effort even to make it sound professional. Also weird issues where the signature of the communication did not match the email. I got my stuff, but it was not a smooth or confidence inspiring vendor experience.

OP
OP

GusVG

Big Bend
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is this now BA Offroad (or BA-Offroad)? There are a number of new product posts in November, but no website. My experience: they put up a call for testers for a rack and ask for a DM. Send the DM, they want an email. Email arrives and they provide a link to purchase the rack (from Broaddict, whose site does exist) and then provide feedback as the "test". Lots of inconsistencies in the written communication that raise question marks, if not flags. Insistence on communicating only through email (and out of the forum). It's enough to make my caution light start to flash. Just not sure if these are rookie mistakes from a new small business, or if it's something else.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good luck, hope you get it sorted