First Name
BroncBuster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ve got news you aren’t going to believe on tonight’s live show! Not only are we now a proud Ford Performance warehouse distributor, but we’re going to have an offer for the steering rack that’ll make you do a triple take.

Tune into find out more, plus we’ll go over all the fun we had at United by Bronco, the controversy over our break… Guido’s roll… and more! This is gonna be a good one.

Join us on YouTube or Facebook live tonight at 7CST. Note that we’re going night wheeling after so if you’re in the area, join us for that after!

Sponsored

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more hour don’t let it start!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I want to watch just to see.... BUT are you kidding me.... The intro.... it has some video edited flashing..... The EGO... when focused on Tyler, one flash while in the driver's seat is of him as if he had a crown of thorns.... You know the reference, The western worlds stylized vision of JC.... SERIOUSLY!?!?!? Look close it is just a flash but........

EDIT: okay looking back a forth time, maybe not.... It may be some AI version of his glasses.... My mistake.... It is just the spikes after..... That AI can be dangerous and project things you do not intend.

Last edited:

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now we can call him the knucklehead knuckle buster😆😅🤣 I wasn't aware of that Ford performance let just anybody sell their products? Ford must be really really desperate to let somebody like broncbuster sell their junk... funny thing is I've never seen him go over any obstacles that required 43-in tires that he runs🤔

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where can I get the details without watching a 60min video?

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Long story short is he broke his Factory OEM Bronco knuckle because the portal has too much spread between gears and causes the portal to rotate the opposite direction as the tire, this extreme force causes the knuckle to break and also the upper control arm is taxed as well. The only controversy is that because it also broke off the lower shock mount during the event, his excuse was that the shock may have caused the knuckle to break which is in fact incorrect. Ford will let him sell their stuff, but will NEVER have his junk for sale on their site.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long story short is he broke his Factory OEM Bronco knuckle because the portal has too much spread between gears and causes the portal to rotate the opposite direction as the tire, this extreme force causes the knuckle to break and also the upper control arm is taxed as well. The only controversy is that because it also broke off the lower shock mount during the event, his excuse was that the shock may have caused the knuckle to break which is in fact incorrect. Ford will let him sell their stuff, but will NEVER have his junk for sale on their site.
Is that backlash? Is it related to the size of the tire, or endemic with portals?

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is that backlash? Is it related to the size of the tire, or endemic with portals?
no, it is because the center line of the tire is not in line with the center line of the axle. Because of this the two or three gears try and rotate the portal housing the opposite direction the tire is going, similar to axle wrap on a rear end. The upper control arm and the knuckle we're never designed for this kind of extreme force. The Bronco Buster junk brand uses the factory OEM knuckle and it breaks. The 74 weld unit is far superior because it has a heavy duty knuckle Incorporated, and the gear spread is slightly smaller meaning less rotation/twisting Force.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On my 6x6 7 ton truck with planetary axles, the twisting forces are so great we've seen it shear off a 1.5" thick ball joint!!! Basically, the gearing at the hub wants to rotate the "knuckle " backwards instead of the 53" tire forward.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no, it is because the center line of the tire is not in line with the center line of the axle. Because of this the two or three gears try and rotate the portal housing the opposite direction the tire is going, similar to axle wrap on a rear end. The upper control arm and the knuckle we're never designed for this kind of extreme force. The Bronco Buster junk brand uses the factory OEM knuckle and it breaks. The 74 weld unit is far superior because it has a heavy duty knuckle Incorporated, and the gear spread is slightly smaller meaning less rotation/twisting Force.
Oh, I get it. I forgot he has the Tibus portals. Do you feel like it's more of an extreme use case issue with them, or inevitable this will happen?

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh, I get it. I forgot he has the Tibus portals. Do you feel like it's more of an extreme use case issue with them, or inevitable this will happen?
I'm no mechanical engineer, however I do understand the forces involved very well. most of the issues can be alleviated by a good driver picking the correct line, a light right foot, and leaving the EGO at home...

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm no mechanical engineer, however I do understand the forces involved very well. most of the issues can be alleviated by a good driver picking the correct line, a light right foot, and leaving the EGO at home...
Well that's no fun! lol

Ford Bronco BroncBuster Show: Ford Performance News & Redesigned Tie Rod Brace "BusterBrace" 1709748725228

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well that doesn’t describe Tyler’s driving at all! Lol. I think he knows it though. He seems to be intentionally hard on parts.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I break my Bronco, I will call it “testing”. Lol

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have any of y’all found a better price on the Hoss 3.0 kit than BB is offering? PM me if you want.
Sponsored