First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For MY22 Broncos are there still only 2 versions? Lux (with B&O and subwoofer) and everything else (6 speakers)?

Or do Broncos with the marine grade interiors get different speakers?

I have a BL with High package (and MIC top) and the audio is more than decent IMHO. Even at 75mph+ I can still hear the audio fine. Audiophile quality it isn't, but the audio is very clear. No thumping bass but it isn't horrible.
Sponsored

Spiniker

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I did watch the video about the upgraded 10-speaker system and it actually sounded awesome, but I went ahead and instead of getting the outer banks with the lux package, stuck with the BB and thought I may just upgrade it on my own eventually. I have read mixed reviews about the quality, and I cannot seem to find a video reviewing the 6 speaker system the same way there's one for the 10 (unless someone can point me to one). For those that already own a Bronco, how is the system? Is it going to be a downgrade from a 6 speaker system in a Fusion?

Note: I have driven a Jeep Sahara (2018 model I believe), and did not have an issue with the system and I believe it was the standard one that the Jeep had come with. I am assuming the Bronco will sound close to, or almost the same.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Ive had my 21 bronco black diamond with stock 6 speaaker for awhile and i think its pretty good for what i need. Im not an audiofile but i like the system. Ive herd too many stories of aftermarket sysstems shorting out and having wiring problems. Most factory systems arent bad.