KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I def thinks that’s a big dilemma with most is having leases coming up. I got a friend in the same boat come January.
If I had to do it again, I would have taken Ford up on their offer to extend my lease. Back in May they were offering to do that if you had a vehicle on order with them. If they don't have an alternative vehicle, I would say wait to turn it in until they at least get their built email lol.
Sponsored

Jchamp

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoopty (Forte)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So happy for you! The ride looks great, and the scenery is perfect for that rig!! Northern IL needs to catch up and get more Broncos hah :ROFLMAO:

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
You, among all of us, deserve having that beautiful Bronco!!

Keep enjoying it and have a lot of fun with her!!!

Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was in the beginning. Also a stock badlands. Then I saw Race in person and knew. Also dropping to a big bend I was able to get add ons.
I loved your post and your personalized license plates! I too was a stock Badlands, then dropped down a level for the options that matted the most after getting to drive a demo. But I was Race Red from the very beginning. Well, since those photos of that Race Red Wildtrak surfaced a year ago in Detroit.

Last edited:

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome! We want to do the same Moab trip...my oldest daughter lives in Edwardsville, IL is that anywhere close to you?

Quick question on the FOB not working, I had this happen to me the other day at a local Pharmacy, I went in to see if they sold remote batteries as mine would do nothing and I could not start the Bronco. The person working said oh it is our wifi. I said what...she said yea, happens every week with 1 or 2 newer vehicles...the frequency interferes with their fobs somehow. So I went back out and put the fob in the center console indention and recognized and able to start. I drove around the block, back to pharmacy and parked further from the doors, off / on no issues. Moved back to previous parking spot right by the doors and bam no fob detected.

Not saying that was your issue too but you might note where you are when it loses fob recognition. My battery was fine.
@79BKO wonder if this is what you experienced. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats Ashley!!!! Great pics, this is what it’s all about!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Hi Ashley, I saw a Race Red Squatched Big Bend in the wild this past weekend and my first thoughts were of Mae Pearl! Nice to see you got it and took her out into the wild. Thanks for all the great pictures (except the snow). Many safe travels!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shorty after coming back from Texas...
Odd to read someone refer to themselves in the 3rd person. 😜

It was a lady 🦴’r explosion. It was messy! 😁😎🤗😏
If only you had a set of seat covers to guard against the mess... :unsure:

Love the pictures. Love that you have Mae Pearl to usher you on your adventures. Stay Wild ~ Travel Wild.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome! We want to do the same Moab trip...my oldest daughter lives in Edwardsville, IL is that anywhere close to you?

Quick question on the FOB not working, I had this happen to me the other day at a local Pharmacy, I went in to see if they sold remote batteries as mine would do nothing and I could not start the Bronco. The person working said oh it is our wifi. I said what...she said yea, happens every week with 1 or 2 newer vehicles...the frequency interferes with their fobs somehow. So I went back out and put the fob in the center console indention and recognized and able to start. I drove around the block, back to pharmacy and parked further from the doors, off / on no issues. Moved back to previous parking spot right by the doors and bam no fob detected.

Not saying that was your issue too but you might note where you are when it loses fob recognition. My battery was fine.
Oooh that is interesting and makes sense. It doesn’t do it all the time. I think it freaks ppl beside me out when it honks!!!😂🤣😂
I Figured it was bc I leave my fob in the bronco in the garage a lot.
Also I’m about 1.5 from edwardsville. Pretty close!!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Odd to read someone refer to themselves in the 3rd person. 😜

If only you had a set of seat covers to guard against the mess... :unsure:

Love the pictures. Love that you have Mae Pearl to usher you on your adventures. Stay Wild ~ Travel Wild.
I’ll fill you in sometime about the seat covers. I don’t think they fit right. Or I need more time sometime to look them over try putting them on again.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see the route you took to Paris, TX. You took 1 wrong turn and missed this photo opportunity.

Ford Bronco Bronco Arrival~> Bronco Road Trip~> Bronco to Moab🗺📍🤠🏜 IMG_4446.JPG
Sponsored