First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably just me, but one of my favorite things to do with my Bronco is to drive topless! At city speeds it is great with top off, windows down and tunes blaring. At freeway speeds with windows up the wind flows over the top and out the back. I’ve owned several convertibles over the years and the Bronco’s top off wind dynamics are some of the best I’ve experienced. I’m fortunate to live in a fair weather area (CA central coast) and be able to park in a closed garage, so I can enjoy driving with top off most of the year. Ever since installing the Harkin Hoister in my garage, i can remove or reinstall my hard top (solo) in as little as 15 mins.

Enjoy your Broncos and don’t forget they are pretty cool convertibles too👍😂
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Always, turn it down when pulling up to a light, parking lot, etc., common courtesy👍

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the top down as often as I can during the summer. Winter, not much of a chance.

Tangent Cam: But it does bring happy memories flooding back to a mid-tour leave back in like 2003 when I cam home to Chicago and myself and one of my buddies took out my convertible Mustang GT in a significant snowstorm and went cruising with the top down and no shirts down LSD and Columbus all over the Loop for shits and giggles. It was just one of those stupid things dumb young Soldiers do and it makes me smile till this day.