First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Could be but just seems odd that this simple question can’t be answered from the horse’s mouth 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes, this is exactly what it does!
Sponsored

OP
OP
KHC Dale

KHC Dale

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What about a soft top option?
I currently don't have a soft top if someone's willing to try and take pictures that be great if it doesn't work I can return for a full refund !

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
We all know its the brace ;) Ford was just trying to not be like Jeep and keep that open air concept, but there is a reason Jeep does it. Its essentially like a convertible and those have more ridged frame structures to make up for the lack of it over the fixed roof section. I'm curious how well this does for structural rigidity etc.
The Bronco is not like a traditional convertible at all, it has a roof structure, convertibles don't. Standard Broncos already have two cross members. I've been in Jeeps with plenty of squeaks and rattles. If this is the reason Jeep "does it" it doesn't work, no thanks the open air concept is cool and fun. A removable top with removable panels can squeak and rattle even if the frame is 100% rigid, for the same reason you feel bumps through the seat of your pants. Will this brace add to rigidity? Perhaps a little but its unlikely going to do much for squeaks and rattle in the top.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does your hard top squeak? Wane stiffen up your bronco? Check this out !
https://khcoap.com/products/bronco-6g-body-brace

Bronco parts.jpg

bronco brace.jpg
Honestly I would be surprised if this does much for squeaks and rattles in the top. A removable top with removable panels is going to be prone to rattles no matter how rigid the frame is. Some on here talking about Jeeps? I've been in jeeps with plenty of squeaks and rattles. The Bronco is not a convertible in the traditional sense, it has a full roof structure. This looks like a good product it very well may help with rigidity. I will say the open air experience of the Bronco is pretty Awesome (especially with the soft top in the sun-rider position).

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
My hardtop squeals like a pig at times. I really dont want to have to buy this thing.....Ughhh
I could be wrong, but I would be surprised if it does much for squeaks.
@KHC Dale like others I’m curious on the exact function of this brace and how it stops the top from squeaking?
Well the idea is that it makes the body more rigid. It very well may do this to some extent, but even if the body is 100% rigid, the top can still squeak and rattle. It is after all removable with removable panels. I have a soft top Bronco, most of the rattles I hear seem to be coming from the seats (I have a rattle in the passenger seat), not the top.

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ooffff

$400 is a bit steep for a powder coated brace.

Bronco tax strikes again
Same. $200 would be acceptable imo. I've been thinking about fabing my own and this seals the deal. Won't be as pretty but just as functional.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@KHC Dale looks like a nice product. Just a recommendation: I think it would be helpful if you provided the closest prismatic powder code for each of the Bronco colors. Also a small price differentiation for a basic black or dark gray color that you could inventory and ship immediately.

Also: the Braptor has a rear (carbon fiber) brace as well. What do you think that the rear brace adds to vehicle?

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm looking for epic! Not generic, easy and cheap
I think we have much different ideas on what constitutes 'epic,' but here's to hoping those letters are cut anywhere the same size as your Oracle letters.

Sponsored
OP
OP
KHC Dale

KHC Dale

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@KHC Dale looks like a nice product. Just a recommendation: I think it would be helpful if you provided the closest prismatic powder code for each of the Bronco colors. Also a small price differentiation for a basic black or dark gray color that you could inventory and ship immediately.

Also: the Braptor has a rear (carbon fiber) brace as well. What do you think that the rear brace adds to vehicle?
Black will be on the shelf ready to ship as soon as we get ahead on the orders most of my parts are on the shelf raw waiting for a powder color !

Were on the design for a rear brace also and a mid travel kit for the guys that like to party!

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I get paid Friday I’m willing to take one for the team to test on a soft top. 👍🏻

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same. $200 would be acceptable imo. I've been thinking about fabing my own and this seals the deal. Won't be as pretty but just as functional.
Some of you are forgetting we are using Monopoly money to buy things today. $400 is pocket change.

SumDumGuy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape 2L, 2" lift, 235/60R17
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I signed up for an account but cant seem to get it show shiping for canada