Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is an impressive setup. What type of rack did you purchase in order to camp with a soft top? I love my soft top, and I was convinced I wouldn't be able to do this.
Thank you! I love this set up. The rack is a Barricade HD from Extreme Terrain. The rack has been great. I really like the sidemounts for the awning attachment and the ladder access on both sides!!!
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My buddies AMB Badlands in front and my FE in back at. Spent the last few days floating and flyfishing.

IMG_3367.JPG
Love the boat trailer/RTT combo. Is that homemade? It looks awesome!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ready for camping with mamma:

IMG_1854.JPG

Ready for stag runs:

IMG_0587.JPG
Great pics of your Bronco, Toby! Hope you had a fun time. Thank you for sharing these with everyone!

Sponsored

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Love the boat trailer/RTT combo. Is that homemade? It looks awesome!
yeah he bought the trailer and then started customizing it. Still not done. Loto of stuff he still wants to add to it but this was just our first trip out.

Deleted member 49144

Gen 2 Smittybilt.

Thank you. tent was $1000. I got the rock lights off Amazon and wired them to light up around the truck rather than the wheel wells. They are attached under the body just behind the rock rails and angled to point more out than down. Each one wired to my inside switches so I can light up any side of the vehicle needed. I think they were $40 for the set (4).
That’s awesome. Nice work. I’m
Going to be going through the dreaded aux switch install, I’ve done countless hours of research and believe I’ve got it down now. Once I do that I can start adding things that I want and be able to just flip a switch. My outer banks unfortunately didn’t come with them.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here are a few of my favorites from this past summer. Going back to Democrat Point (for the first time this year because of the damn Plovers) this Sun-Tue for some more fishing before my shoulder surgery. Going to miss out on the fall run. Gonna put a damper on driving manual too. Better now than when I’m 60 I guess.

Ford Bronco Bronco Boondockers! Show your rig, camper, roof top tent RTT 🏕️ IMG_4229
Ford Bronco Bronco Boondockers! Show your rig, camper, roof top tent RTT 🏕️ CNW_2023_08
Ford Bronco Bronco Boondockers! Show your rig, camper, roof top tent RTT 🏕️ IMG_4686

Ford Bronco Bronco Boondockers! Show your rig, camper, roof top tent RTT 🏕️ IMG_4525

Ford Bronco Bronco Boondockers! Show your rig, camper, roof top tent RTT 🏕️ IMG_4220

Last edited:

Sponsored

SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Velocity Blue Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you! I love this set up. The rack is a Barricade HD from Extreme Terrain. The rack has been great. I really like the sidemounts for the awning attachment and the ladder access on both sides!!!
I've been giving that rack a good look for a RTT. Their website says it has 350lb capacity, do you have any idea if the static weight is higher? Looking at a tent big enough for my family but we'd easily be over with just the weight of a tent and two people, let alone kids.

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My wife, daughter, and I sleep on top in a 240 lbs tent. No issues thus far. I am watching the rack like a hawk. No signs of stress.