Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bingo. I'm keeping my mouth shut since you guys will burn me at the stake if I say anything else lol.....
Oh please, just admit that you made a shit post that got out of hand. It was never going live last night/this morning.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like you can reserve the new Escalade. Has a nice B&P running right now as well....

kosmo04

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lightning, 16 S7, 08 F-250, 98 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not one to tuck nuts and run, I knew the risks from the start when I made the post and had a 50/50 chance of how it would go, but figured it would be worth it for all of us if things went as planned.

They did break something last night, as many of you have seen they have been working on the site hence why some of you have caught some changes/glitches. Not lauching till next week now, I won't say the date publicly in fear for my life lol, but feel free to message me and I can tell you what I know that way the anticipation is all on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tre

kosmo04

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lightning, 16 S7, 08 F-250, 98 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh please, just admit that you made a shit post that got out of hand. It was never going live last night/this morning.
Post blew up, yes, but my source is gold, if you have any idea from a developer standpoint on such a big launch and repercussions of errors you'd know even the slightest errors and they call it, which is what happened, however on a much bigger corruption error from what I know. Last thing I would do is troll, hence why I'm here now and discussing!

8286d2d40db017f9575978461f62ca57.jpg

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not one to tuck nuts and run, I knew the risks from the start when I made the post and had a 50/50 chance of how it would go, but figured it would be worth it for all of us if things went as planned.

They did break something last night, as many of you have seen they have been working on the site hence why some of you have caught some changes/glitches. Not lauching till next week now, I won't say the date publicly in fear for me life lol, but feel free to message me and I can tell you what I know that way the anticipation is all on you.
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date B5457D27-E77D-425C-8A7D-56D87521A93E

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

They did break something last night, as many of you have seen they have been working on the site hence why some of you have caught some changes/glitches. Not lauching till next week now, I won't say the date publicly in fear for me life lol, but feel free to message me and I can tell you what I know that way the anticipation is all on you.
Its like the dude who keeps changing the date of the apocalypse. He's gotta be right eventually.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Post blew up, yes, but my source is gold, if you have any idea from a developer standpoint on such a big launch and repercussions of errors you'd know even the slightest errors and they call it, which is what happened, however on a much bigger corruption error from what I know. Last thing I would do is troll, hence why I'm here now and discussing!

8286d2d40db017f9575978461f62ca57.jpg
Can I just ask you these questions. What time did you go to bed? Did you sleep peacefully knowing it wasn’t going to happen at 12:01 AM? And was this you waking up to all the comments?

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1602862085376

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My logic is making me think the same... but I'm trying not to build too much excitement within myself..... lol
Its back online without B&P, but I'm still thinking they did that for a test prior to release. I'm still more hopeful than I've been in a while. I'd guess by Monday night, but could be sooner as most IT departments schedule their changes for the weekend.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You definitely tucked your nuts and ran last night.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not lauching till next week now, I won't say the date publicly in fear for me life lol, but feel free to message me and I can tell you what I know that way the anticipation is all on you.
You can't write this on the forum publicly lol. If you're so confident in your source put all of your chips into the pile.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't write this on the forum publicly lol. If you're so confident in your source put all of your chips into the pile.
I SAID BRING IT KOSMO

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1602862085376
I can respect a quality shit post, doubling down on your bullshit though...

giphy.gif

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date giphy

Have to say man, having the balls to stay around after the onslaught is commendable. after that i would have to say posting the go live for B&P as you did with your "gold" source was a thirst trap so you have to expect people are going to butcher you on the forum. As you say knowing how developers look at things I would not put my name on anything like that if you know it can change unless you just want to troll or like the hate. I have been around the development game and infrastructure game for a long time including working for AWS and Oracle and the lead time for this to me has been so long that me and my kid could of launched this by now using bike powered commodore 64's in my basement with my dog doing the QA regression testing.

have to admit sometimes the thirst trap, traps yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.