Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing how a company as LARGE as Ford can not do B&P on time ..... The vehicle itself is apparently ready but the website is not! go figure that one out .... i guess all that debt is showing its effects even in this area!
My bet is it’s actually the pricing that is still getting completed. That and the 200 plus accessories is going to make this a pretty big B&P tool.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My bet is it’s actually the pricing that is still getting completed. That and the 200 plus accessories is going to make this a pretty big B&P tool.
if they haven't figured out the pricing by now then one has to wonder what kind of managers are running the show and as far as the 200 accessories go they can EASILY have an external link put in place.

Deleted member 12854

Amazing how a company as LARGE as Ford can not do B&P on time ..... The vehicle itself is apparently ready but the website is not! go figure that one out .... i guess all that debt is showing its effects even in this area!
i mean, they are still changing the bronco. who knows what other changes theyre debating. Ford only has 2 people assigned to the bronco and 1 intern, thanks to Andy Ngo

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Deleted member 12854

Hey @Granger Ford you might want to reach back out to Ford and let them know that EXCITEMENT left here a month ago... it's more like ANGER is building :mad:
Ford is following a very specific psychology formula to generate equal parts hype : rage : indifference so we end up spending the most money possible

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

or they were busy listening to this forum and adding the manual to the Sasquatch package and couldn’t release the B&P?

maybe they are still busy adding the white top? 2.7 to the manual? Different color interiors?

no reason for B&P to be release as you can’t order until December anyway. Release it at thanksgiving.?

None of those are reasons to delay it another month.

And my honest opinion is that Ford always intended to release the manual with Sasquatch, they only pretended not to be to hype up the Bronco further since orders can't be placed until Dec.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eh - they may have not always intended to offer sasquatch with a manual but it certainly was not hard to do so.

The only reason it was not offered up front is because they didn't think they take rate would be high enough to justify it.

From what I understand most wranglers are auto and most of those whom purchase manual choose to do aftermarket upgrades.

Ford likely assumed the same - those buying manual would not want their suspension upgrade and would choose to modify it themselves.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh - they may have not always intended to offer sasquatch with a manual but it certainly was not hard to do so.

The only reason it was not offered up front is because they didn't think they take rate would be high enough to justify it.

From what I understand most wranglers are auto and most of those whom purchase manual choose to do aftermarket upgrades.

Ford likely assumed the same - those buying manual would not want their suspension upgrade and would choose to modify it themselves.

I'd be more inclined to believe it if we found out mechanically what was changed to allow the manual with the Sasquatch package. I'm not talking about what is in the Sasquatch package, I am talking about what did they have to change to make it work together.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Granger Ford you might want to reach back out to Ford and let them know that EXCITEMENT left here a month ago... it's more like ANGER is building :mad:
They are aware hence the notice to the Ford dealers...

That is why if I do not get it in writing from the mothership I just chalk it up to as rumor...

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say that Levin was wrong on this one...and 376 of the voters were correct with October+
I knew it wouldn't be in September, my vote still says Oct+... but I didn't want to be right. I wouldn't be so mad if Mr. Levine would come out saying he was wrong.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I knew it wouldn't be in September, my vote still says Oct+... but I didn't want to be right. I wouldn't be so mad if Mr. Levine would come out saying he was wrong.
Levine's title is "Communications Manager", but it's become apparent that this only means Chief Twitter mouthpiece. He just throws up Ford marketing material and ambiguous company lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.