Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gives me more time to stockpile parts and have a sizable downpayment

Do we know the bolt pattern yet btw?
Not sure if anything has been confirmed. My assumption is the same as a Ranger though.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my latest guess:

They will reveal the Green bronco on the 13th and announce they are pushing back the build and price to December. They will also move dealer switching to January and Ordering for the 2022 Bronco in Spring which will be around the time COVID-21 becomes a thing further delaying things. :(

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is my latest guess:

They will reveal the Green bronco on the 13th and announce they are pushing back the build and price to December. They will also move dealer switching to January and Ordering for the 2022 Bronco in Spring which will be around the time COVID-21 becomes a thing further delaying things. :(
I think you’re 4/5 right. There may very well be other delay factors but I don’t think COVID will be one of them.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if anything has been confirmed. My assumption is the same as a Ranger though.
Hope so

We'll have that info soon enough one way or another

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to vent here.... The deadline of transferring dealers is October 31st and we still don't have price and build to get an idea of the final cost. It's super frustrating. We still have no firm final pricing on packages... Which is insane.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer Waze, but Apple Maps lack anything that Waze has. Can't say google maps has ever caused me problems like that before when I do use it.
Oh yeah, Waze is pretty good. I have navigation in my challenger so I honestly use that a lot. But Google maps, maybe it’s the crap phone I have as a work phone but it is the worst app I’ve ever used.

This is a daily occurrence, I’m at the place at this point and this is the directions it’s giving me. One of my biggest pet peeves is it won’t even tell me when there are turn ins that aren’t stop lights, it will have me go around the block and go to a stop light if I’m not paying attention.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 06B74C72-85ED-47F7-8848-B4AE2AF27FE2

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh yeah, Waze is pretty good. I have navigation in my challenger so I honestly use that a lot. But Google maps, maybe it’s the crap phone I have as a work phone but it is the worst app I’ve ever used.

This is a daily occurrence, I’m at the place at this point and this is the directions it’s giving me. One of my biggest pet peeves is it won’t even tell me when there are turn ins that aren’t stop lights, it will have me go around the block and go to a stop light if I’m not paying attention.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 06B74C72-85ED-47F7-8848-B4AE2AF27FE2
Wow lol. That is pretty bad. Maybe it's because of the short distance because if I do that I get the same results, but when it comes to everything else the directions are great. I will say that since Waze likes to use different roads it has sent me to parts that I shouldn't be driving in. If Apple Maps had all the features that Waze had like cop locations I would probably stick with it, but just like so much other stuff that is apple they are behind the times. We just finally got widgets even though android has had it for years lol

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow lol. That is pretty bad. Maybe it's because of the short distance because if I do that I get the same results, but when it comes to everything else the directions are great. I will say that since Waze likes to use different roads it has sent me to parts that I shouldn't be driving in. If Apple Maps had all the features that Waze had like cop locations I would probably stick with it, but just like so much other stuff that is apple they are behind the times. We just finally got widgets even though android has had it for years lol
haha Waze is wild, Waze is like me driving around aimlessly hoping I’m going around traffic with no idea where I’m going. ?

True that about Apple haha. One thing I enjoy about Apple though is even if they rip other people off, they always do it better. When they release something it works and I have no issues with its functionality. Info like they added the new stuff for CarPlay that was showing lanes on the highway to give you an idea what lane you should be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.