Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 6'7" 290. Have not picked mine up yet but Im hoping I dont need seat brackets or anything like that.
Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will chime in here seeing as we are so close in stature. 6'6". 330 lbs. for me No problem fitting in my Moar Door Badlands with the soft top. Not sure I could run one of the Bimini tops, as my head might scrape against that, but that is not an issue for me. I think I have the seat height adjustment set somewhere in the middle, but the adjustments I was making there were to accommodate use of the clutch on my 7MT.

Width wise I have no issues and find the MGV seats really comfortable even on long trips. . Very occasionally I will have to kinda lean forward and down to see a traffic light, but that is not a big deal is is no different from any other vehicle I have ever owned. However, if you happen to have the top open you can go the other way with that and lean up and back and see those pesky traffic lights that way as well. LOL.

I think the guy in the first response is the biggest guy we have pictures of in a Bronco, and that picture has been around for a while. If I remember correctly there was speculation that he was a MAP worker, and that was one of the early production units at the factory. I have heard some bigger guys complain about the B Pillar in the 4 door, but I have no issues with that. Rumor has it some of the guys who had issues with the B Pillar in the 4D found the 2D to be better in this regard.
Bottom line is you will eventually have to sit in one for yourself and decide, but I think the feedback you have gotten in this thread should be enough to make you realize that you will probably have no issues and can confidently make the three hour trip to go check one out.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The door is wider on a 2 door by 3" or so. That means the B pillar is moved back which gives much better shoulder space for those of us who drive with the seat all the way back.

I'm 6'-2" and have the seat all the way back on nearly every car. On the Bronco, I usually keep it moved one notch up. We have a 7MT 2 door and with the seat all the way back my leg gets fully extended when activating the clutch.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pop off the top and violà, unlimited headroom! I had the same issue (solution) when I had a Miata. (6'4" tall)

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 6' 3" and was recently 315 when I tried out a friend's 4dr and I found it a bit cramped compared to the spacious door the 2dr has. It's a big difference. Other than that, I can only discuss the 2dr.

Headroom and legroom shouldn't be an issue and the seat and wheel have a lot of play for customization.

The visors, as someone mentioned, are friggin' hopeless. I use a draped microfiber rag I keep in the console to block the sun, it works well enough.

If you need a 4dr, probably try to get to one so you can try the door width entry/exit for yourself. With a 2dr, I think you'd be fine.
Sponsored