Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition, 2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reports are that if it doesn't sense steering wheel MOVEMENT for whatever time frame, it bleeps on...it's not sensors on the wheel...
Well that's just bologna lol so if I'm on a long straight road (aka the highway I drive to work every day) it's gonna just yell at me bc I'm not swerving enough.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well that's just bologna lol so if I'm on a long straight road (aka the highway I drive to work every day) it's gonna just yell at me bc I'm not swerving enough.
Bonus points for reckless driving.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

She has a mute button.

Ford Bronco Bronco Cheat Codes List 1000000857

It turns lane keep off as well.
Huh, didn't realize that would turn her off.....so then I have to choose. Thx for that info.

Sponsored

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can't say my Bronco has that... something to do with active cruise? (mine is basic cruise control)
I have active cruise and I do not get the chimes

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Battery reset fixed my high voltage issue. I was constantly 15V+ (which I’ve seen a few others post about). Now it’s sitting back down to around 13V. I’ve got a bunch of aftermarket crap tied into the battery that I need to organize a bit better one day. But, I think having the ground on the battery tender connected to the sensor on the negative was causing an issue. It’s now tied it to the ground on the fender.

This forum is fantastic.

AndGerry

Wildtrak
First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seat belt chime worked for my f150 lightning… thank you!!! Will be on job sites doing 9mph and the damn seatbelt warning never stops. If only there was a way to reduce the blinker/turn signal volume without forscan
This… at least until I get to doing the Forscan stuff.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've asked every time the window reset procedure gets posted, because even the workshop manual is vague about it...
"Press and hold the switch" -- am I pressing to the first detent (open/close) or the second detent (auto-open/auto-close)?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brian_B

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've asked every time the window reset procedure gets posted, because even the workshop manual is vague about it...
"Press and hold the switch" -- am I pressing to the first detent (open/close) or the second detent (auto-open/auto-close)?
Fully depressed if I'm not mistaken - so second.

Mrchoochoo

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a non-comprehensive list of stuff you can do without needing a programmer/scan tool. Shamelessly copied and pasted from other sources, just putting it in one location. If there are more, or updates/corrections, I'm happy to update the original post with them. I made this so I can print it out and stick it in my glovebox because I can never remember it.

How to turn on Brake Maintenance Mode:
1) Turn ignition ON
2) Turn parking brake OFF
3) Press and hold down accelerator, and at the same time press and hold DOWN/OFF parking brake. Keep holding until you get to step 5...
4) Turn ignition OFF, pause for a second, and then back ON
5) Turn ignition OFF and release parking brake and accelerator, the screen should now indicate Maintenance Mode
**DO NOT try to drive with this mode on, your brakes won't work well!

How to re-engage normal brake service:
1) Turn ignition ON
2) Press and hold down accelerator, and at the same time pull and hold UP/ON parking brake. Keep holding until you get to step 5...
3) Press and hold down brake pedal for 2 seconds and then release
4) Turn ignition OFF, pause for a second, and then back ON
5) Release parking brake and accelerator, the brake warning lights and check engine lights should go off, you may need to start the engine to clear everything out

RESETTING THE BATTERY SENSOR
When you install a new battery, reset the battery sensor by doing the following:
1) Switch the ignition on, and leave the engine off.
Note: Complete Steps 2 and 3 within 10 seconds.
2) Flash the high beam headlamps five times, ending with the high beams off.
3) Press and release the brake pedal three times.
4) The battery warning lamp flashes three times to confirm that the reset is successful.

ProCal Rev Matching: How to Activate
1) Key must be in the on position (It does not matter if the engine is running).
2) Vehicle must be at a full stop
3) Hold the brake pedal down
4) Hold the speed control “+” button down until the tachometer reads 8K to indicate the input has been received (about 3 seconds).
5) Release the speed control “+” button. The tachometer will read 4k for 2 seconds to indicate the feature has been turned on.
6) You may release the brake pedal when safe.
7) The feature is active and the vehicle ready to use.

ProCal Rev Matching: How to Deactivate
1) Key must be in the on position (It does not matter if the engine is running).
2) Vehicle must be at a full stop
3) Hold the brake pedal down
4) Hold the speed control “-” button down until the tachometer reads 8K to indicate the input has been received (about 3 seconds).
5) Release the speed control “-” button. The tachometer will read 2k for 2 seconds to indicate the feature has been turned off.
6) You may release the brake pedal when safe.
7) The feature is deactivated and the vehicle ready to use.

Window Reset Procedure
Carry out all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence.
1) Close the window.
2) Press and hold the window control switch until the window is fully open. Keep the window control switch pressed for two seconds.
3) Lift and hold the window control switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control switch held for two seconds.
4) Press and hold the window control switch until the window is fully open. Keep the window control switch pressed for a two seconds.
5) Lift and hold the window control switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control switch held for a two seconds.

Disable Seat Belt Chime
1) Sit in the seat you want to disable the chime for. (you will have to do it individually for all seatbelts you want to disable)
2) Push the ignition button with the key in the truck and without pressing the brake pedal. (So the ignition is on without the truck running)
3) Wait for the seatbelt light to go out.
4) As soon as the seatbelt light goes out buckle and unbuckle the seatbelt 3 or 4 times until the seatbelt light comes back on.
5) Buckle and unbuckle the seatbelt one last time, the seatbelt light will flash a few times letting you know you did it right.

Clear Flood / Flat Crank Mode:
Hold down the gas and brake (or gas and clutch for 7MT) at the same time and press the start button.
Flood mode stays engaged while pressed, or for a default 5 second

Sync Reboot:
Hold Audio Power + Fast Forward for about 10 seconds

Bezel diagnosis and speaker walk around test:
Ignition on, audio in AM/FM mode
Simultaneously press and hold the on/off button and the seek down button

Dealer Test Mode (Engineering Test Mode):
To enter the IPC engineering test mode or dealer test mode, begin with the ignition off. Press and hold the RH steering wheel switch OK button. Ignition on and continue to hold the button for 5-8 seconds until the display indicates Engineering Test (ET). Press the up or down arrow buttons to navigate through each of the display windows. To exit the IPC dealer test mode, press and hold the OK button for 5-8 seconds or place the ignition in off. Each down arrow button press advances the viewing window to the next set of items.
Seat belt one does not work

OP
OP
Brian_B

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seat belt one does not work
I did this last night. Turned on accessory mode without parking brake, The seatbelt light goes off around a minute or so(takes forever). Then did the sequence 4 times and the light blinked a few times and worked.
Not saying you are wrong, but make sure you are giving time for the seat belt light to go out.

It's also possible they changed it for 2024 model, or it just doesn't work on your Bronco (like the Brake Service mode - doesn't work on mine for some reason).

74Bob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '11 F150 FX4 Eco, '06 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish I could get rid of the rev match on my '22 WT when I'm wheeling and in M trans mode. I use manual when wheeling to slow downhill without braking and many times the thing revs to the moon when I downshift. It really is annoying.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

“Press and hold” = all the way until you can’t press any more
Ford Bronco Bronco Cheat Codes List IMG_1023
Sponsored