ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ahh, well you have a bland color palette.... :ROFLMAO: shadow black, iconic silver, carbonized grey and oxford white would all be at the bottom of the list for me. Anything with color is a win in my book, better than blending in a sea of blandness

OP
OP
cameroncharles
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ahh, well you have a bland color palette.... :ROFLMAO: shadow black, iconic silver, carbonized grey and oxford white would all be at the bottom of the list for me. Anything with color is a win in my book, better than blending in a sea of blandness
code orange and a51 are my two favorites. but the plain colors look cleaner imo

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Eruption Green the one color to rule them all

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Tricky Dick How does it feel to step into the Samurai after driving the bronco around?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah. At this point, if a 2-Door base with manual showed up for sale anywhere I'd take any color other than Black.

Let me see if I can find my old Color Analysis.

Original Base Colors (worst to best, in my, and presumably only my opinion)

Black: what madman orders a black car? In Phoenix it's a sure sign of an out-of-stater. When it's 118 in the shade the last thing you want is a black vehicle.

Antimatter Black (sorry Blue): Almost black with a hint of navy blue. Kind of pretty in the sun, but dear lord it's going to be hot. And... it's basically Black.

Carbonized Gray: Dark metalic gray. Best thing about it it it's not actually black.

Oxford White: what am I a landscape company? Bleah. Oxford white is the color of a landscape truck, and I swear 60% of the cars on the road in Phoenix are white. (see aforementioned 118 in the shade)

Iconic Silver: the color of every F-150 that isn't a landscape truck. Actually looks pretty good with the MIC top. Just boring. 2nd most popular color in AZ after white. Also, every silver Ford I have ever had suffered from paint issues.

Velocity Blue: ok this one is pretty. Gives nice contrast to the MIC top. But, the wife's car is go-fast blue, and matching would be kind of dorky.

Rapid Red: Photo's don't do this one justice. It's very 3D, and VERY metallic. $295 upcharge. (my choice as being the least bad color of the original color choices)

Now it's Hot Pepper Red because FoMoCo can't keep prommises like (order the color you want). Would be better if it were more burnt orange.

Premium trim colors:

Cactus looks like an ugly mint green in the sun, and a cool gray color in the shade. I really wanted to like it, but I can't because icky mint color.

Race Red = "Ticket me twice Red." Slightly orange red. On a Ranger it's really bright, and just screams "pull me over first". Haven't seen it on an actual Bronco of course.

Lightning Blue: Really not that different from Velocity. Really, it's not.

Area 51: Cool looking grayish Teal. Most popular color for a reason. But that also means that something like a 3rd of all Broncos are this color.

Cyber Orange: Really nice color, $595 upcharge in addition to having to buy an expensive trim. Now available as just an upcharge. Almost changed to this one.

Eruption Green - Would look good on a Mustang. Not a great look with the gray MIC parts. Honestly I think I owned a late 60's Mustang that was this color.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That it took 5 posts in for the actual purpose of this thread to come out is telling.

Stick with grayscale, because that way your answers can be drastically closer to binary and people don't have to use divinity to glean insights into what you're asking.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tricky Dick How does it feel to step into the Samurai after driving the bronco around?
I must shamefully admit it's been parked ever since. I love the Bronco too much to drive anything else.
Sponsored