First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That it took 5 posts in for the actual purpose of this thread to come out is telling.

Stick with grayscale, because that way your answers can be drastically closer to binary and people don't have to use divinity to glean insights into what you're asking.
cyber orange owner?
Sponsored

OP
OP
cameroncharles
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That it took 5 posts in for the actual purpose of this thread to come out is telling.

Stick with grayscale, because that way your answers can be drastically closer to binary and people don't have to use divinity to glean insights into what you're asking.
relax... its just an opinion

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I must shamefully admit it's been parked ever since. I love the Bronco too much to drive anything else.
Shame… it’ll probable happen to me too

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

Stand-by…….as Eruption green paves the way forward in the top 3 SUV colors. Trends go round and round. It’s been a solid 50 year swing on metallic greens being popular. They had a brief up-rising from the mid to late 90’s then faded back away.

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am mostly entertained that you responded to @Rick Astley 's same post twice. I think what he may be alluding to is that you should probably use the edit function to update your original post to what you are asking, instead of people having to read further to find out. Unless you are purposely being mysterious. Also, if you are including Code Orange, why not include the Desert Sand from Everglades?
Like @BoneyRoads , AMB for life!

OP
OP
cameroncharles
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am mostly entertained that you responded to @Rick Astley 's same post twice. I think what he may be alluding to is that you should probably use the edit function to update your original post to what you are asking, instead of people having to read further to find out. Unless you are purposely being mysterious. Also, if you are including Code Orange, why not include the Desert Sand from Everglades?
I only did Bronco Raptor and regular Bronco colors. But personally I think DS is a pretty cool color and would want to see it on '23 model year.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
there's no way to group responses to multiple threads.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You have to re-quote the thread with each comment

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Which does bump your post count, so that's cool! But is time consuming.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I only did Bronco Raptor and regular Bronco colors. But personally I think DS is a pretty cool color and would want to see it on '23 model year.
there's no way to group responses to multiple threads.
You have to re-quote the thread with each comment
Which does bump your post count, so that's cool! But is time consuming.

Oh wait!!!!!! You can use the "+ Quote" button at the bottom, RIGHT NEXT TO THE REPLY BUTTON, to "add" multiple comments and then have them all in one single response.

Ford Bronco Bronco Color Tier List... Thoughts??? 1648852091246

Then all you have to do is use the famous "Insert Quotes" button and BOOM! all the posts you want to respond to in one nice thread!

Ford Bronco Bronco Color Tier List... Thoughts??? 1648852158285

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

But on second thought, NAH! I'll just make single replies.

Anyway, i'll get back to smoking crack and washing my pet rock.