Sponsored

Bronco Email 7/30/2021 -- Is this a sick, cruel joke Ford?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The person who has ran their Bronco communications/marketing/PR dept at Ford this last year, doesn’t matter if its an intern or someone with 20yrs tenure, they should have been canned by now. Same goes for Webasto. This is a complete joke.
Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They’re called marketing emails. Everyone that signed up to receive alerts will get them. If you don’t want them, unsubscribe.
O ‘boy another ford stock holder or may be a Ford executive. Get over yourself 😳

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m right there with you. I ordered a GT500 three weeks ago that is supposed to get built in October. If that gets delayed just like my Bronco is I’m giving up and ordering a Tesla (insert sarcasm here)
Would you be buying a Tesla plaid. If you did then you could watch that GT 500 in your rearview mirror. Good luck either way🙈

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't expecting a build date today because you all told me it was not expected till next week so I just read the email and thought wow I can't wait to see who starts a thread about it and Poof here it is , lets see how many pages we can get on this one

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the poster and sticker stuff last week.
Still no poster, stickers, die cast cars.

But hey I got the email NOT telling me about my order so at least I have that going for me.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why $1,100? Do you really think Ford is "making money with my reservation and build deposit"? You think it costs $1,100 to build any of these Bronco's?
So you work for Ford or your a stock holder or you JUST don’t get it . Ford has Continuously slapped people (reservation holders ) in the face🙈

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Feels like different divisions working simultaneously with a combined email list whether you ordered or asked for more info. That's what I would bet and wouldn't read into it further. A huge corporation that is not adept when it comes to thoughtful cross department communication and execution.
What a nice way of saying someone is dumb ass. 😱

Sponsored

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm curious, did anyone NOT get this email?
I did not get the email (not even in my Spam folder). I have a rule that moves any email from ford.com to my Bronco folder and it was not there either. I'm a 7/14 @ 8:57PM reservation holder for a BL with multiple deadly sins (2.7, MIC, LUX, SAS, Tow) and I'm #113 of #113 with my dealers allocations. I think you guys and gals that got the emails today may be getting built soon with the FULL PRODUCTION kicking in on Monday. I had been getting all the other Ford communications via email and the snail mail package that came last week with the poster and sticker. Are all you folks that got the email today Day 1 or 2 reservation holders, scheduled, in production, changed to soft tops or anything similar? I kept my order the way I want it with a MIC top, so I'm pretty confident I'll be a MY22 and I don't mind the wait. I am curious though why I wouldn't have received today's email. Any others not get today's email and if so, what are your order details and thoughts on why you wouldn't have gotten the email?

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point it's painfully obvious that whatever marketing team or agency owns the email program for Bronco is completely out of touch with the team that is sending out actual vehicle-specific emails, because there is a mile-wide gap between what these junky promotional emails say (let alone the impression they leave) and the legitimate vehicle updates that we actually want.

These emails are laughable. There is zero awareness form their end that we Bronco owners KNOW the cars are in production.
We KNOW that there's an event called the Off-Roadeo.
We are not impressed with a 2+ month old news story about software updates. Why tf would you even bother sending this if it serves no purpose?
How is any of this information relevant, informative, or confidence-boosting? It is not.

Ford is doing an absolutely horrific job at managing client expectations, from on the ground production delays, to marketing and responding to customer questions.

God, what a cl*sterf*ck this whole thing is. These sh*tty emails only make things worse.
Be careful now you well be attacked by the Ford fanboys or of the Ford employees or the Ford executives they all seem to be reading this thread and throwing in their two cents just because people are voicing their frustration on the form obviously we have no right to do that . So they have been telling us

Last edited: