First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With my race red one I can give out lots of points.

I feel race red is one of the most under-appreciated colors. I think eruption green was a great new color for MY22 (and I got one of those) but race red really pops. I had originally planned on Rapid Red but it was eliminated, I am sort of glad as race red is better/
Race Red is definitely where it's at. I didn't hesitate or really even consider the other colors when I created my order.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Shortly after getting my Bronco in March, my 6 year old son and I started playing a game whenever we’re driving, where we get points anytime we see another Bronco on the road.

6G Bronco- 3 Points
Bronco Sport- 1 Point
Race Red Bronco- 5 Points
Previous Gen Bronco- 2 Points
If someone calls out a Bronco, but it’s really a Jeep- Lose 1 Point

It’s actually pretty fun, and is a good way to stop my son from just wanting to stare at his tablet or Switch when we’re in the car. Also, we start over every day, and our scores are pretty similar to when we started playing months ago. Still not a ton of Broncos on the road.
That is so fun! You sound like such a cool dad. Happy to hear you two are enjoying your Bronco. :)

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am so stealing this! Only hot pepper red will be the bonus point color! We all are little kids at heart and it will keep us looking instead of messing with the phone! We already play with Walmart trucks and Schneider trucks. 1 point of correct and lose a point if incorrect. Cool idea I wish I had thought of it…
Sponsored