First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Yaris, 2016 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, reflectors. I also agree that projectors provide better beam patterns, but they are also more expensive and complex. I have LED reflectors in my 2020 Explorer and they are pretty darn good.
I'm assuming fog lights will also be LED? Nothing worse than having LED headlights and then halogen fog lights.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm assuming fog lights will also be LED? Nothing worse than having LED headlights and then halogen fog lights.
optional led headlights. we’ve seen the base test miles with halogen headlights

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the props. In somewhat related news, @Administrator just started following me...is that a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe I need to go into hiding until the reveal...

Sorry for the snark, @BroncoJeremie. I mean no harm!
You gotta watch out for @Administrator . He's pretty sneaky... But only when we get out of line... Ain't that right Doug? :unsure:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's all fine and dandy but how are us random forum users supposed to know who have been "verified" as "insiders" are? His profile doesn't say anything. The whole " You don't know who I am, do you?" seems to say we should all know who he is.

I'm not trying to be a pain as I appreciate any insider information. It would just be nice to know who is actually an insider.
I don't think anyone has been verified to be the real deal.. Those mentioned are just some of the names we tend to trust around here... Kinda like a pack of blind sheep! But we don't mind ha ha

JH1026

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Yaris, 2016 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's all fine and dandy but how are us random forum users supposed to know who have been "verified" as "insiders" are? His profile doesn't say anything. The whole " You don't know who I am, do you?" seems to say we should all know who he is.

I'm not trying to be a pain as I appreciate any insider information. It would just be nice to know who is actually an insider.

You just need to weed through the bullshit. You aren't going to get any employee blatantly giving you their Ford clock number to prove they're an insider. They're risking their job by giving any information, so it's best to take their statements, compare them to what you know, and decide whether or not what they say is true on your own. I've been following this forum for close to a year and you can easily separate the "hearsay" from the facts. Carmaker1 was one of the most legitimate "insiders" I've seen on this forum, followed by some others that may have left due to some unruly fans. But laj.tuxmek seems to share enough details that come to fruition on leaks to be classified as legitimate in my book.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that's how you do a teaser. Also shows the basic headlight has running lights as this is the halogen light
This is LED not halogen.

No, look closely in the housing. I am stating that both have running light the basic as lasso and premium had horse shoes
As pointed out in the other thread and earlier here, the base headlight is still LED, but has no running light. The upper ones get today's teaser.

OK, I'm going to say it: I think I hate the headlights. I'm not going to let that keep me from buying one, though.
What do you hate about them?

Reflectors , as opposed to projectors?

The projector styles I have dealt with have had fantastic patterns.
Yes, they mount similarly to halogens (in the center of the reflector and point toward the reflector, but are LED.

Well, they can't exactly just say, hey, my position at Ford is X.

Figuring out who knows things just comes from time on the forums and reading comments/finding out what becomes true, etc.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This a pretty typical Instagram marketing technique. It's called a 9square or a 9-Tile.
..... uummmmm ..... I see 12 squares/tiles..... just saying.... ;)

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, you don't need to be an insider to see things that are obvious haha.

I'm surprised that they did another teaser so soon - does this mean we'll have a teaser every day until the 13th?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm surprised that they did another teaser so soon - does this mean we'll have a teaser every day until the 13th?
Wait, who was it that said Thursday our minds would be blown? Then walked it back a little bit. Was that @dangerzone79 or @laj.tuxmek ?

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

it has been hinted at that yes, Ford will be drizzling out info or pics between now and the reveal.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model