First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh poor you.... How about us 2dr owners getting pushed to the side to accommodate the 4dr market? :unsure:
That does seem like a slick set up...but of course I already bought something else before I found about the more refined newest thing. Even so, has anyone else gone with a Harken Hoist from Amazon? Under 200 bucks and works well...I have not done a video yet but this Jeep owner did a nice job:
Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That does seem like a slick set up...but of course I already bought something else before I found about the more refined newest thing. Even so, has anyone else gone with a Harken Hoist from Amazon? Under 200 bucks and works well...I have not done a video yet but this Jeep owner did a nice job:
My ceiling is not built like a tank, so the light weight Harken setup means a max of less than 100 pounds total (even with the reinforcements I added).

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Make the the hoist a Cart for two doors at least you bastards 😂! I need the cart! Take my money! You are killing me Smalls.

OP
OP
BroncoPls!

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well seems the Lange Originals Hoist A Top was never meant to be sold for 2 doors! Balance issues, but they are aware of the issue and hope to have a retrofittable solution shortly.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well seems the Lange Originals Hoist A Top was never meant to be sold for 2 doors! Balance issues, but they are aware of the issue and hope to have a retrofittable solution shortly.
Dodged that bullet...last week their site indicated 2 and 4 door, now only 4 door. I was wondering why there were no photos or videos of the hoist with a 2 door, and how the unit would have worked with the center of the lift arms located where it was. Whew! Harken will do for now!
Sponsored