Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

“The Bronco can sell itself if people can present it well.”
it’s not selling itself if people have to present it well.
And, according to numbers, producing half again as many as sold is sign it is not selling itself.

However the numbers fail to show the full picture which would include number of months inventory on dealer lots.

And obviously to those of you still waiting the overproduction/sales ratio means Ford continues to build whatever the f they want despite firm orders for certain configurations. 3 years in and no handle on supply chain. Old Henry wouldn't have stood for it and didn't. Need more plastic parts? Buy up farmland and plant your own soybeans. Need wood for bodies and frames? Buy up the Upper Peninsula and DeForest.

Yeah a little tongue in cheek but with full complement and then some back to work there is no reason any special ordered vehicle should not ship within 3-5 weeks. Instead they build what doesn't sell

Syringe

Badlands
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 ZX-10R, '21 Z H2 SE, '13 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far as selling themselves, it seems that particular configurations in particular climates don't do well, no matter the salespersons. When I picked up my 2024 about 10 days ago, I noticed my dealer still had a couple of 4-dr. soft tops, which I first saw there in early October. As we have one of the longer, colder, and snowier winters in the lower 48 [got 9" of snow on Saturday, for example], soft top anything is a very rare sighting around here.

My salesguy said one was an order that the buyer backed out on, and the other was pushed by Ford. I suggested he get hard tops for them. He said they're probably going to - the lot guys are getting tired of clearing their roofs! No one has test-driven them in a month, apparently. By contrast, they sell every hard top they get.

They also have two 2023 Raptors that have been around since December, but they're confident those will sell.
Sponsored