First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
It may be part of the video presentation of the reveal. It is silly to keep the trucks in a trailer sitting in Texas if the reveal isn't soon. Ford is really acting like A holes with this reveal. Just show the freaking thing!!!
I Believe it will be in the reveal video as well.

also note Ken Block said he was going to a ford test facility this week. Remember he was in a video testing the “Mach E” at the launch presentation. I be he’s doing the same for the bronco. And the Mach E still had camo on in the video.

the way I see it. After the holiday weekend we MIGHT get a hint of a reveal date from ford. But odds are it will be the second week of June If I were a betting man.
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The one thing I see with most of these photos is some serious slant towards the front from the rear. Enough that water would run over the front windshield if it rains on the bronco sitting still. I hope there is a fox for that. Would be nice if they sat more like the photos Of the black bronco with an exhaust hose on it. I really hate the forward slant on new vehicles.
The roof has major camo padding on it. If you look at the pictures of the 4 door with just a wrap on the roof, driving the handling course, you'll see that it slants down from front to back.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The roof has major camo padding on it. If you look at the pictures of the 4 door with just a wrap on the roof, driving the handling course, you'll see that it slants down from front to back.
I personally have never understood why people like having the front end of their truck up higher than the rear. Even to the point that they sell leveling kits to raise the front only. It reminds me of people driving with their seats laid back. But everybody else these days likes sticking their nose in the air all I can do about it is chuckle.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I personally have never understood why people like having the front end of their truck up higher than the rear. Even to the point that they sell leveling kits to raise the front only. It reminds me of people driving with their seats laid back. But everybody else these days likes sticking their nose in the air all I can do about it is chuckle.
I have no idea why people like the Carolina Squat, but in this case I'm just talking about the gentle slope of the roofline.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You have every right to think this, but I am not a fan of your perspective.
  1. Ford and the Bronco team have a duty to take their time to ensure the reveal goes well and everyone stays safe, especially now.
  2. You aren't obligated to watch their every move as they prepare. Maybe these small releases are more out of kindness and understanding that people outside the circle want to know what's going on. They aren't trying to tease, they're trying to update without spilling too much.
Above all, they're teaching us patience and analytical skills, aren't they? I love the way this is being rolled out.
Maybe if we lived forever and time had little value. The initial Bronco concept vehicle was shown 15 years ago. Come on Ford.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have every right to think this, but I am not a fan of your perspective.

1. They aren't trying to tease, they're trying to update without spilling too much.
I beg to differ.
I'm thinking part of building up the excitment again is the tease ...... kinda like sex, hopefully you know what I mean. ;)

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think they lost the timing on what excitement there was the first time around, now it's just down to a bunch of die hards that still care.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think they lost the timing on what excitement there was the first time around, now it's just down to a bunch of die hards that still care.
The same unenthusiastic exec who insists on the $1.10 metal antenna is probably the same person who is slowing down the excitement of not showing us this model yet....wtf!!!

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
With this extremely drawn out reveal, it makes me wonder if it took them several “do-overs” to get designs, features, and everything sorted and tested first. It seems like they’re trying way too hard to play this close to the vest just for what we’ve seen so far. I hope there is some legit news come reveal date.

Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With this extremely drawn out reveal, it makes me wander if it took them several “do-overs” to get designs, features, and everything sorted and tested first. It seems like they're trying way too hard to play this close to the vest just for what we’ve seen so far. I hope there is some legit news come reveal date.
I agree but there is STILL a lot of TIME between NOW and when PRODUCTION will START.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This may get me banned :p ... but since the advent of this new virus age, maybe Ford is deciding if a limited appeal vehicle is even in the cards at this time.

OP
OP
tacowolf

tacowolf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hennessey Velociraptor 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may get me banned :p ... but since the advent of this new virus age, maybe Ford is deciding if a limited appeal vehicle is even in the cards at this time.
Considering the wranglers success idk if I’d call it limited appeal...

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that were the case we likely wouldn’t be getting new pics of less camouflaged Broncos being dropped to us.
Sponsored