Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I liked his reply. "I'm not that dumb" :D
Yes that was a good answer.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but some time after that didn't he read the question:
"Can I fit 33's on a stock Outer Banks?"
and his response was:
"It doesn't come with anything smaller than 33's" - Meaning the Badlands they had, but not answering the question asked for an Outer Banks?

I got a chuckle out of that one.
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i feel like a lot of those people were trolling. and it also seems like the guy is more marketing than a car guy. and that is the problem with dealerships and marketing. you don't have people who know about cars and what they are selling/showing. a question like how many wheels does it have should have been ignored. saying the base speakers aren't great isn't something you say if you are trying to promote the vehicle.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ahhh, I just skipped around in the video and watched a few seconds here and there, but each time I saw the seats I saw how stretched out the material was....good to know they are leather....makes me gravitate towards MGV more ;)
I was iffy on the mgv until I went to Supercel East and actually got to feel the seats in person. The mgv is excellent and was actually the main thing that made me jump up a trim level from BB to BD. The steel bumpers and rock guards are just an added bonus for me. Even the design of the seats themselves look so much more premium even over the Wildtracks cloth camo concoction.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I thought I heard "lift for 37s, info coming later this week" around 2-3 min mark.
Yes, he is referring to the black 4WP Pro Comp rig that has been floating around that is out there at KOH.

Deleted member 13817

He said they were posting a First Edition photo shoot. Has anyone with a membership on Bronco Nation seen that yet?

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes that was a good answer.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but some time after that didn't he read the question:
"Can I fit 33's on a stock Outer Banks?"
and his response was:
"It doesn't come with anything smaller than 33's" - Meaning the Badlands they had, but not answering the question asked for an Outer Banks?

I got a chuckle out of that one.
He admitted he got that wrong a little bit later

The guy whose job is apparently to sit in seats on camera probably corrected him :D

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's so interesting because just on looks alone, I would pay extra to get the black handles
I wouldn't pay extra but I do prefer the black handles. I also think the plain black mirrors look better than the gloss black or body colored ones.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok he mentions that this one does not have the picatinny rail... That is not currently on the build and pricing anywhere... How do we ensure we get that? Is that something that that can be done after market or is this something that need to be done when ordering.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He said the engines and exhaust sound like crap . Lol
Appreciate the honesty. We’d all call him out if he said they sounded good though. We know better
It's a 6 cylinder, I wasn't expecting much anyway, unfortunately.

I don't have a problem with the people doing the video, it's the content. How many more walk arounds can we suffer through with people asking questions as if this is the first time they've seen it. Obviously, those type things are needed, but for many of us we'd like to see something of substance. Delve into subjects deeper than a superficial walkaround.

I know it's only as good as the people asking the questions, but maybe do something different to get different questions. Get the three different suspensions on ramps and lets see them in action. Maybe discuss what makes each different. You know, something by now to actually help people decide which model to buy since you can't go and actually look at one.
Well, in this case, given that it's instagram live, the reality is many responders/commenters probably ARE seeing it for the first time, even if that's annoying to those like us that have followed every tidbit since day 1. So in that sense, I can't fault them for what's there.

I'd agree, so other more in depth videos would be nice, but you can't do everything at once.

jimi1851

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, in this case, given that it's instagram live, the reality is many responders/commenters probably ARE seeing it for the first time, even if that's annoying to those like us that have followed every tidbit since day 1. So in that sense, I can't fault them for what's there.

I'd agree, so other more in depth videos would be nice, but you can't do everything at once.
[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the average age of instagrams users is about 20 years old.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK so I'm currently watching it, hoping to find an interesting answer to anything.
Yet I have to ask? Who are these F'in idiots on Instagram asking these dumb ass questions?
Take the top off (like we haven't seen that a 100 times already)
Push on the plastic (yes, angry typing leads to misspelling.. My bad) on the dash? (WTF??)
Wiper fluid (WTF again?)

I believe I am actually MORE annoyed by the idiot questions than I am the cheesy video 😞

Edit: OMFG which jackass is asking how many wheels? Are people truly this stupid?
I assure you, I've seen just as bad here and you've been here longer than me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.