North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly I think this guy does a really good job on these Instagram live videos. I donā€™t know why some of you feel you have to put him down because of his clothes are how he does the video. That says more about who you are then it does him. He gives out information to people, like us, who are asking questions. How about we just cut this guy some slack and say thanks, great video.
What are you talking about, no one has mentioned flannel.

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The seats are leather. He stated that at least twice before I quit watching it.
ahhh, I just skipped around in the video and watched a few seconds here and there, but each time I saw the seats I saw how stretched out the material was....good to know they are leather....makes me gravitate towards MGV more ;)

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly I think this guy does a really good job on these Instagram live videos. I donā€™t know why some of you feel you have to put him down because of his clothes are how he does the video. That says more about who you are then it does him. He gives out information to people, like us, who are asking questions. How about we just cut this guy some slack and say thanks, great video.

I don't have a problem with the people doing the video, it's the content. How many more walk arounds can we suffer through with people asking questions as if this is the first time they've seen it. Obviously, those type things are needed, but for many of us we'd like to see something of substance. Delve into subjects deeper than a superficial walkaround.

I know it's only as good as the people asking the questions, but maybe do something different to get different questions. Get the three different suspensions on ramps and lets see them in action. Maybe discuss what makes each different. You know, something by now to actually help people decide which model to buy since you can't go and actually look at one.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason this is the first time Iā€™ve looked at it and really questioned why Iā€™m spending 60k on this thing. Even with a day 1 reservation Iā€™m suddenly thinking wait for 22 so i can drive one or look again at an explorer ST or F150 tremor. Black plastic door handles for 60 thousand dollars.
Most sane people will have that thought more than once during this process.

Sometimes love can be a pain in the ass.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco nation Instagram live 1612239487783

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ahhh, I just skipped around in the video and watched a few seconds here and there, but each time I saw the seats I saw how stretched out the material was....good to know they are leather....makes me gravitate towards MGV more ;)
Someone actually mentioned the wrinkles and askdd why they were there. He mentioned it being a pre-production.

I got through about 3/4 of it and was happy with the info. Yes some stupid ?'s (4 wheels like most vehicles plus 1 extra was a good response) but overall it showed some good points and bad. The helper Scott(?) Being 6'4" and sitting easily in the front is good to know and while he was scrunched a bit in the back I know that my family members at 5'10-6'0" should fit. If anything having a hot spot puck to keep the data flowing better would have helped as video quality suffered tremendously when he entered the vehicle.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For some reason this is the first time Iā€™ve looked at it and really questioned why Iā€™m spending 60k on this thing. Even with a day 1 reservation Iā€™m suddenly thinking wait for 22 so i can drive one or look again at an explorer ST or F150 tremor. Black plastic door handles for 60 thousand dollars.
This
I started off my build in the low 50s...with the mindset of getting an equivalent of a Wrangler Sahara at a small premium...As more delays started creeping up, so did my list of wants. Went up to a 4 dr BL MGV lux at 55k. Took a step back and thought jeez, plastic handles, manual seats. What the hell am I doing? So I switched to an OBX sas lux with leather, power seats with painted bits. Now Iā€™m at 58k lol but could justify it more in some ill self convincing way.

The most manipulative thing I have done to put my mind at ease was to test drive a used Raptor base model that was asking 60k. Walked away telling myself (which I knew would happen lol), wow if I could get the Sasquatch package lift tires with all the luxuries and 2.7l ecoboost engine maybe 58k for this new bronco is a steal!

unfortunately, now Iā€™m in a place where if I canā€™t get the Sasquatch package this vehicle doesnā€™t feel unique or special enough (to me) to go above 50k. Because without the Sasquatch package in 2 years, this will basically be no different than a loaded Wrangler Sahara flooding the streets. So fingers crossed on the Sasquatch package with the Day 1 reservation and many of the deadly 6.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's so interesting because just on looks alone, I would pay extra to get the black handles

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I you watch these do not offer any help or knowledge when they get stuck. On the two door one I felt like B6Gā€™ers were bailing them out.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought I heard "lift for 37s, info coming later this week" around 2-3 min mark.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Although you don't have to spend 60K to get into this vehicle. Bronco is a more basic rugged vehicle built for a lower price point (thank god). But Ford will try to have options/trims to take the money, for those who want to spend big. Personally I think you might be making a mistake spending 60k on this vehicle, especially if the Explorer ST is considered an alternate in terms of your usage.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.