limited02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks! You might be right.

As I said and Larry highlighted above: Lease is a must. I'm industry ignorant but my current understanding is that leases are always arranged thru the dealer, so cargurus, carmax, carfax, etc. I guess not an option.
I found the Bronco above on Cargurus, yes, but it's listed there from a Ford Dealership... So you'd be in contact with the Ford dealership, not Cargurus. Do you want a 2 or 4 door, and what are your top three color choices in order?

Edit: You can also search at cars.com as well as autotrader.com. Different dealerships will advertise their cars on certain sites, so you can certainly get more results than one place only.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Meow808

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
LOL u might have cracked the code! I didn't know that, i always though lease=car dealership, I moved here from a far away country so I'm still learning how this leasing thing works >_<'

BTW I'm looking for a 4 door base SAS, black or green preferred but I'll consider anything.

thanks much again

I found the Bronco above on Cargurus, yes, but it's listed there from a Ford Dealership... So you'd be in contact with the Ford dealership, not Cargurus. Do you want a 2 or 4 door, and what are your top three color choices in order?

Edit: You can also search at cars.com as well as autotrader.com. Different dealerships will advertise their cars on certain sites, so you can certainly get more results than one place only.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BTW I'm looking for a 4 door base SAS, black or green preferred but I'll consider anything.
That combo was discontinued for MY24 and is a fairly rare build to begin with. Trying to find a MY23 to lease is going to be next to impossible. You are most likely going to have to buy used

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked mine. It doesn't taste like real leather.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an exceedingly interesting thread.

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What I don't get is how these high end badlands at my dealership are all coming with Ford's so called leather. Why not offer the MGV. If you are truly wanting to take it off road why would you want leather... unless your a mall crawler.
Sponsored