Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My husband and I attended Off-Rodeo in Texas this past Monday. What an eye opening experience. We had no idea what the Bronco was capable of. The staff was very professional and patient with us. The instructors were amazing. The Bronco is a very impressive versatile machine and the instructors showed us how impressive it really was. My husband and I took turns driving. I attached a video of The Texas Two Step, though I had to slice it up so I couldn't get the first step of the challenge in. It wouldn't let me download it. I didn't think I could do the final challenge, The Texas Two Step but my husband encouraged me. I am so glad I did, it was so much fun. I loved it.

It was on private land and definitely worth attending. It was fun and such a great time.

Due to family obligations we really haven't been able to do much. Now that I am in my 70's and my husband
is 67 we are trying to do as much as we can with our time left. We had planned to take our Bronco off-roading more on sand than rocks. But after this experience we are changing our minds.

Screenshot_20240328_131117_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_131309_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_132258_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_132237_Video Player.jpg

20240325_144140.jpg

20240325_131319.jpg

20240324_110358.jpg

20240325_134925.jpg
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My husband and I attended Off-Rodeo in Texas this past Monday. What an eye opening experience. We had no idea what the Bronco was capable of. The staff was very professional and patient with us. The instructors were amazing. The Bronco is a very impressive versatile machine and the instructors showed us how impressive it really was. My husband and I took turns driving. I attached a video of The Texas Two Step, though I had to slice it up so I couldn't get the first step of the challenge in. It wouldn't let me download it. I didn't think I could do the final challenge, The Texas Two Step but my husband encouraged me. I am so glad I did, it was so much fun. I loved it.

It was on private land and definitely worth attending. It was fun and such a great time.

Due to family obligations we really haven't been able to do much. Now that I am in my 70's and my husband
is 67 we are trying to do as much as we can with our time left. We had planned to take our Bronco off-roading more on sand than rocks. But after this experience we are changing our minds.

Screenshot_20240328_131117_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_131309_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_132258_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_132237_Video Player.jpg

20240325_144140.jpg

20240325_131319.jpg

20240324_110358.jpg

20240325_134925.jpg
What an amazing experience! Thanks for sharing!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing - my wife turns 70 this summer. She wants to get out but her chronic back issues grew considerably worse during the ~3 years we waited for delivery. I'll be sharing your post with her to help her on her quest to get back to "normalcy" so she can get out there and we can share the same kind of experiences.

OP
OP
Gypsy

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing - my wife turns 70 this summer. She wants to get out but her chronic back issues grew considerably worse during the ~3 years we waited for delivery. I'll be sharing your post with her to help her on her quest to get back to "normalcy" so she can get out there and we can share the same kind of experiences.
I turn 73 this year and have back problems too, though not chronic. I sympathize with your wife and hope she can enjoy your Bronco. My husband has had knees more than once, shoulders, and elbow surgeries due to work, and sports. We are quite the pair but we missed quite a bit and don't want to waste anymore time. We plan on going to Utah in the fall visiting National Parks and off roading, sleeping in the Bronco.

Randallm66

Wildtrak
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What an amazing experience! Thanks for sharing!
At age 70, I go to the Texas Horseshoe Bay BOR this Friday the 12th of April and look forward to it. To be honest, I have been a bit reserved because of my age….but I know I shouldn't be …..Glad y’all had a good time!

Sponsored

LAX-DAD

Outer Banks
First Name
G.L.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dualing Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Broncos experience knows no age. Daughter and I both have a Bronco and jumped at the opportunity to go to the Texas Rodeo with her. Good times don’t hesitate. Enjoyed time at the resort as well not to mention one on one with her. She gained some great confidence as well.

IMG_8106.jpeg

IMG_8091.jpeg

IMG_8084.jpeg

IMG_8089.jpeg

OP
OP
Gypsy

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At age 70, I go to the Texas Horseshoe Bay BOR this Friday the 12th of April and look forward to it. To be honest, I have been a bit reserved because of my age….but I know I shouldn't be …..Glad y’all had a good time!
You will have a great time. Now I wish we had stayed longer.

Enjoy and come back and post about your experience. I would love to hear about it.

saguarothebronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrack 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just went earlier this month and I agree it was an incredible experience. The facilities and the guides were amazing and they had us going over stuff I wouldn't have thought possible to go up/down. I have some pictures that I had to double check to make sure you werent in my group because the cars were almost in the same order, haha.

Can't recommend Off-Roadeo enough for anybody who is considering doing it.
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Horseshoe Bay, Texas 20240406_140801

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 step was definitely the most challenging obstacle on the property, but the guides know what they're doing and aren't going to put you in a place to break anything. Glad you had a good time. Now get out there and enjoy your Bronco!
Sponsored