Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean I hope so too, I left as soon as someone approached me, I had a decent conversation with the girl when I was leaving. Then once I got to the car this guy asked me where I came from, then start taking pictures of the license plate
You can kiss your MY21 goodbye. The Ford feds are going to kick you off the list. lol jk. I hope they were just trying to scare you, which is pretty mean to be honest.

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can kiss your MY21 goodbye. The Ford feds are going to kick you off the list. lol jk. I hope they were just trying to scare you, which is pretty mean to be honest.
Not gonna lie, the scare tactic worked cause I was definitely caught off guard. At least I pushed mine back to MY22 so maybe Iā€™m good šŸ˜³

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Especially in TX. Consider yourself lucky you didn't get peppered by some buck shot.
I mean, it was a paved road right off hwy71, and completely open with cars coming and going. The parking lot was just inside the Bronco entrance display, and I parked with everyone else. I was walking around with everyone else there

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess Iā€™m a little confused about the off-rodeo. Can I not attend until I take delivery of my Bronco or can I attend and drive one of theirs (after verification that I ordered a Bronco)? I thought you have to attend with your Bronco, however Iā€™ve seen a video of an egregious number of Broncos there already seemingly like those are the ones attendees will drive.
I apologize if this has already been answered... You do not need to own your Bronco. In fact it's free provided you purchase your Bronco with in 1 year of attending an Off-Roadeo. Even if you have your Bronco, you will still use Ford's Bronco for the event.

Sponsored

alyssakatherine

Outer Banks
First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Scoped out the Off-Roadeo yesterday in Horseshoe Bay. Awesome town and resort!

Just wanted to see a Bronco in person, but got this instead. Geeez. Trails everywhere and a giant Baja track.

194CC819-F4D8-40A2-AA6A-3E3C3326F35C.jpeg

aa5ad4f2-64ac-4d50-84fb-e9906ff011de-jpeg.jpg

[/QUO... is this Heaven?

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I mean I hope so too, I left as soon as someone approached me, I had a decent conversation with the girl when I was leaving. Then once I got to the car this guy asked me where I came from, then start taking pictures of the license plate
I am from the internet, and the Stig sent me.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

šŸ˜‚ I was in the area as well and stopped by. Nice people and a great location. I can't wait to participate.

Instagram@tx_bronco_billy

Ford Bronco Bronco stampede sighting at Off-Roadeo Texas @ Horsehoe Bay tempImageYGxYqU

Ford Bronco Bronco stampede sighting at Off-Roadeo Texas @ Horsehoe Bay tempImageYGxYqU

Maybe driving in there with a Bronco lets you blend in more lol. Non one asked you what you were doing there?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

šŸ˜‚ I was in the area as well and stopped by. Nice people and a great location. I can't wait to participate.

Instagram@tx_bronco_billy
I have the same question as @Spooled. Cause Iā€™m planning on driving out there tomorrow rain or shine. Just wondering if I need to avoid security lol, or if I can take my time driving through.

Sponsored

txbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol, maybe the old Bronco helped. One person did ask if I was with the dealership groups. I told them no and acknowledged I was just there to look at the Broncos. They didn't seem to have a problem with me being there and just asked me not to go walking around the courses, which some are very close to the road.

I don't think there is anywhere to drive, other than the paved road, without possibly causing an issue. As you enter, you will just follow the signs to the base camp. You will see the parking lot first, park and walk down to the main building where you will see the Broncos.

good luck.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess Iā€™m a little confused about the off-rodeo. Can I not attend until I take delivery of my Bronco or can I attend and drive one of theirs (after verification that I ordered a Bronco)? I thought you have to attend with your Bronco, however Iā€™ve seen a video of an egregious number of Broncos there already seemingly like those are the ones attendees will drive.
You drive theirs. No choice!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

While I agree it is a little misleading, if there is no road sign you should assume it is private property. I took all of my photos from the road. Hope the guy doesn't actually come after you lol.
For those new to or visiting Texas, 95% of our land is privately owned, always assume you are on private property unless clear signs say it is public, the backside you save may be your own.

https://texaslandconservancy.org/why-we-need-to-protect-private-land-in-texas/

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went today around 5 ish the security guard asked me to pull thru and turn around and if I happened to stop to look at the 2 door displayed on the rocks just donā€™t get out of my car for too long. So he was pretty cool.

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe showing up in a Jeep Wrangler triggered some or the Bronco officials šŸ˜¬
Sponsored