First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer said since my reservation was so late (only a few weeks ago) it’s not worth him putting an order in for me this round for my21 :( I figured it would at least help him maximize the amount of converted orders they get and maybe get them higher allocation for my22? Anyway, enjoy all the ordering everyone! Don’t mess up! ;)

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Update on all my Race Red SAS...the reservations had 1 of the following options:

Please be advised that dealers cannot edit until later this week the Bronco First Edition orders and the Bronco orders with the late availability Hard Top, Black-Painted and Dual Tops options on them. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have! I’m at Granger - so I’m sure it’ll take awhile for me to order!!!

soooo excited for you though!!! ????
Granger folks should have gotten an email from Albert and Zach on how they are handling orders. He said not to call them anymore that they will reach out and call each reservation holder in order starting on Wednesday. They want you to do a B&P, save it as a PDF and email it back to them through the link in the email. Will help them process the order faster. Check your spam if you didn't get the email yet, that is where I found it.

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Bronco Orders can now be processed!! cricket

so does this mean my order is in? I emailed them my build asking them to do so but haven’t heard back. Did notice it no longer days reservation, says order
When you order the dealer should give you a WBDO. This is what Granger had in their email:

We will follow all the Ford recommendations such as:

Contacting customers in the time stamp order - FE’s first

Confirm all your specifications color, trim and options

Go over all the commodities that will delay the delivery such as:

o Black Modular Roof

o Dual top option

o FE Black interior

o 2.7L V6 Engine

o Sasquatch Package

o Etc…

Send you the WBDO Vehicle for you to confirm options and give you final pricing on your Bronco.

Agree to the selling price, our fees are:

Out of state Buyers

§ $180 DOC

§ $45 Transit Tag

We do not collect and pay taxes or license plates out of state, if you are wanting to include them in the finance package then let us know the tax rate and license fees so that we can put them in the package and then cut you back a check to handle that in your home state

o In State Buyers

$180 DOC

Sales tax @ 5%

License plates

$10 Lien Fee if there is a loan on The Bronco
Collect a deposit on the Order totaling $500 when Ford has selected it for build, so not up front…

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer said since my reservation was so late (only a few weeks ago) it’s not worth him putting an order in for me this round for my21 :( I figured it would at least help him maximize the amount of converted orders they get and maybe get them higher allocation for my22? Anyway, enjoy all the ordering everyone! Don’t mess up! ;)
that's crazy talk...DM me if you want an order converted tonight or tomorrow

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to order around lunch today, can't wait :D

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I emailed my dealer yesterday and the sales guy told me -

“I have forwarded your information to my inventory manager. We have your build specs. He will verify when the scheduled build timing will take place. As close to 22 as possible.”

And when I asked if he thinks they’ll be able to place my order soon he replied -

“Waiting for FORD to accept builds.”

So I kinda got the same song and dance like everyone on here...so fingers crossed they’ll submit my build today ????

ozzman469

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Originally had an appointment for today, but unfortunately work demands dictated otherwise. I'll be going in tomorrow instead. Pretty jazzed about it.

Cactus Grey

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wow! Dealer processed my FE reservation last night without any build input from me. The only call I received was a rushed call to say order processing has opened. Up until this point, dealer communication has been nonexistent since 7/14 confirmation email. I called the dealership back last night to tell them I am confused about the how he processed the order with no build specs, He stated it was the build specs from my reservation on 7/14.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow! Dealer processed my FE reservation last night without any build input from me. The only call I received was a rushed call to say order processing has opened. Up until this point, dealer communication has been nonexistent since 7/14 confirmation email. I called the dealership back last night to tell them I am confused about the how he processed the order with no build specs, He stated it was the build specs from my reservation on 7/14.
Another CLUELESS dealer, dumb as rocks.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d call my attorney and then I would call my attorney’s attorney.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One question I have yet to see asked or answered is, if and when we place our orders before March 19th and lock in our model and options and then wait until May to see where we stand in the allocation process then get told we will be getting/being forced into a MY22, is the agreed upon price on our original order good for MY22 models, or more than likely we will have to pay increased MSRP's and option package prices for the MY22's? I think we all know the answer to this question.
Sponsored