First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a pricey option, but Ursa Minor has already announced that they're doing an integrated hardtop/RTT for the 4-door like their J30. They also say they'll be looking at the feasibility of doing something like that for the 2-door. Not sure how long the roof is on a 2-door but that would be awesome. I just hope they can make a decision before I have to choose myself between 2 and 4 door.
Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My plan is to build a rack on a m1102 military trailer that is extendable and put a 32zero tent on top. I can still store my gear underneath in the trailer. I'd like to get a locking tonneau cover for it that can roll up and when I dont have my gear in there I can put my four wheeler in it. Kinda like the xventure xv-2. I might even call them and see if they will sell me their armored water tank for under the trailer

Sponsored

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if your looking tent....check out the Gazelle.....goes up and takes down in 90 seconds.....quick easy and only 30 lbs......toss it in a roof rack and still have room in your bronco

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im looking to overland the sh*t out of my BD Sassy bronco, Northern Ontario is breathtaking any time of year. Unfortunately at 6'5 and almost 300lbs ill be sticking to my Coleman instant tent with a air mattress. basically transfer all my current camping gear to the bronco and save some serious money till a decent rack that can carry a reasonable amount of weight comes along for a rtt. I dont plan on ever removing the roof panels so a semi/permanent solution would be ok with me, Although from factory Ill be getting all my "electrical" stuff done ie. lights, winch and other stuff because i want that warranty coverage incase electrical gremlins show up. (my 2011 ram 1500) cough cough. Also Im requesting that when i buy my bronco they relocate all my breather valves as high as possible for piece of mind. any idea if a snorkel will be part of the factory accessories? i dont plan on crossing rivers or deep water, the snorkel is more for the dust.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seen this listed today

Screenshot_20210407-083835_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210407-083830_Facebook.jpg