Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently, yes. ;)
Crazy. I had a post deleted this week that mentioned hyper inflation but people can post religious bigotry perfectly fine. I believe in free speak when it's equal.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is cringe

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I the only one that finds this post offensive?
Crazy. I had a post deleted this week that mentioned hyper inflation but people can post religious bigotry perfectly fine. I believe in free speak when it's equal.
Its a joke. Do you really think this is a serious religious post? You must be fun at parties.

Sponsored

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you are attacking my character?

Oh wait. That's a joke right?
If you can’t differentiate between a real pro-religious comment/post and a joke post which references religion and have to feign offense, then yes you likely have weak character.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Offense is such an objective and overused term these days.
Not in any way saying you aren't offended, as obviously you are.
Different things offend different people.
Sacrilegious is probably closer, but not prohibited to do so per free speech and freedom of beliefs.
Some of us believe in a higher power of varying names, some believe in no such thing at all.
As a man that believes, I cringe at it, but it is not offensive to me.
Distasteful, in my opinion, but it is the OP right to post it, our obligation to either choose to scroll on or comment on it. I chose to see there is nothing to gain in bringing it to the forefront, and he meant no personal offense. It was an attempt at humor.
As anything at all on the internet, any of our beliefs/statements are subject to scrutiny or ridicule.
Doesn't make any of it right, socially acceptable, or any of the opposite.
I believe what I believe and in the end everyone's actions/words/ deeds/heart is their own to bear and if our beliefs are true, be accountable for those, good or bad.
If not, then not.
Having a sister who is a militant atheist, I can assure you no amount of discussion will change anyone's perspective who is an atheist or agnostic. And vice-versa. She won't convince me of the lack thereof.
Live and let live, let what comes next (whatever the truth may be), come next.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Distasteful, in my opinion, but it is the OP right to post it, our obligation to either choose to scroll on or comment on it.
I agree with and i was not calling out the OP or anyone else. It was a personal consensus to see what others thought.

I am a little butt hurt that a post was deleted this week. I believe in free speech because when you start taking away liberties it takes them away for everyone.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with and i was not calling out the OP or anyone else. It was a personal consensus to see what others thought.

I am a little butt hurt that a post was deleted this week. I believe in free speech because when you start taking away liberties it takes them away for everyone.
I get it, see both sides.
Whether I agree or even like what someone has to say, I am a bigger advocate of freedoms for people.
But those freedoms need to be equal across the board for all, respected whether we align with them or not.
So many political things fall in this realm.
I respect the admins and mods of the forum for trying to keep controversial/offensive things such as religion and politics off the page because they have to.
Grown ups can't be grown ups anymore, so social media (including forums) has to be policed and moderated to prevent chaos. It's a shame.
People can take just about anything and twist it to fit a narrative or make it divisive or political.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Laddyaddy19

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to clear things up. This was not meant as a religious post. Quite the contrary. I’ll delete if religious talk continues. It’s meant for a good laugh. Too much seriousness going on in this world. Working healthcare in the covid world has been all serious. 6G is a nice temporary escape from that.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to clear things up. This was not meant as a religious post. Quite the contrary. I’ll delete if religious talk continues. It’s meant for a good laugh. Too much seriousness going on in this world. Working healthcare in the covid world has been all serious. 6G is a nice temporary escape from that.
I feel you. I am bit too up tight and stressed right now. I apologize if i upset anyone.
Ford Bronco Bronco Prayer 172551847_10219316950209682_9056152950687496940_n

Preferably in
Ford Bronco Bronco Prayer E39BF43A-83B2-4B85-8DD7-C635B32EBC55

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll bet! (talking about the stress level and work load in healthcare in the current situation). I don't envy you a bit. Unless you get a VIN before me, then I would envy you some.
Even though it bogs the threads down sometimes it is a giant escape and relief to come on here and soak up the humor, memes, and 6G world for a bit.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one that finds this post offensive?
Nope. But if someone wants to mock the words of Jesus Christ, we are not to judge. That judgment comes later.

Also in before this is banned and or deleted ;)