Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone had experience purchasing with Laura Ford? I’m from Indiana and have only had a few dealerships that are taking x-plan and none are going below MSR. I’ll be trading in my mustang and I’m willing to drive to pick up my Bronco. thanks!
Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX will take the X-Plan and will ship for FREE to anywhere in the US. Look them up.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If things get to the point where MCA doesn’t allow new members, there are over 3,300 participating organizations out there including Disabled American Veterans ($10/mo) or National Corn Growers Association ($40/yr).

Get creative or join a cause you may actually enjoy/use.

https://www.dahlford.com/x-plan-partners.html

Rules I’ve seen but may be different elsewhere is to be a member or a participating partner for two months before you can generate a PIN.
Dang, I should have checked that first, USAA is a member and I'm a member there, anyrate, looks like I'm an MCA member too!

Last edited:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang, I should have checked that first, USAA is a member and I'm a member there, anyrate, looks like I'm an MCA member too!
Wow, I didn’t know that either. Do you know if it’s for employees or all members?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello!
I’ve seen a lot of feed back for Granger Ford but nothing more about Laura Ford. I placed my reservation through that dealership because of the $2000 off MSRP. But it’s looking like I may need to change dealerships because the price may end up being more due to mark-ups?
I read somewhere in here that Laura Ford was not charging destination fee ($1495) either, which isn't calculated in MSRP. We should verify that Granger and Laura will not be adding the destination fee, which I think is shown as added in the spreadsheet for both of them.

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There are other ways to get X-Plan if the MCA website is not working right now, you can join the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association):
https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-members...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program

Or check this link for the full list of other organizations and companies, some of which may be open to the public, like MCA and EAA:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
And the DAV if you are a disabled veteran. Or Veterans Advantage but I don't recommend that organization as they charge you to access discounts that you can get without paying them a lot of money for annual membership. DAV is awesome, however, they use Ford donated vans to drive vets to their VA medical appointments for free.

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good question and sorry but I don't know ... they do offer assistance when you buy a car through them but never have used it before to see if it included X plan pricing so I'd probably give them and call and see.

Edit - Here's their site: https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/bank-loans-auto-discounts?akredirect=true
I couldn't find anything indicating USAA gave members Xplan. Nor NFCU. They do have a $2000 cash back program going on right now for many manufacturers but I don't see how that will translate.

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A lot of credit card companies will send you “convenience checks”. You can write the check on your credit card account for purchases. This could be an option?
Careful with convenience checks as they treat those as cash advances and then charge you a cash advance fee and you accrue interest from day 1 with no grace period. And also often pay a higher rate.

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hmmm. Did you call them to verify by any chance? Or try to get a pin?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hmmm. Did you call them to verify by any chance? Or try to get a pin?
They were on the master list but didn't call them to verify. The link to their site is above which didn't list Ford as a manufacturer so I can't speak to what they offer. If you want to give them a call please go ahead and post back with the results, as stated above I joined the MCA so I got my X-plan covered for now.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I read somewhere in here that Laura Ford was not charging destination fee ($1495) either, which isn't calculated in MSRP. We should verify that Granger and Laura will not be adding the destination fee, which I think is shown as added in the spreadsheet for both of them.
Please call Laura Ford and verify it for us please. Destination and Delivery fee, $1,495, is part of every window sticker from the factory, that is why I show it like that on the spreadsheet. Granger and Laura are not adding it, the factory does, and it is not negotiable as that is the cost Ford charges the dealers. If Laura Ford was was not charging it that would mean Laura Ford is $3,500 below MSRP, maybe @Granger Ford can explain further. I don't think whoever posted that about Laura Ford understands or got it correct. We look forward to what you can report back to us after you call Laura Ford.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@North7 you are correct it is no negotiation on the freight

Has to be a mis-communication somewhow
I sent the original poster a PM a week ago asking about it and they never replied to me, their post below. Click on the user name, 14 messages in one day and has never been back. Sort of like the other dealer that faked they were not a dealer that replied to me a few pages back in this thread. I think I smell another rat.

I guess we will not know until the invoices come out! .... also be careful of dealer add on's. I have dealt with it a lot when buying new vehicles. $199 doc fee is as low as I have found. Laura also doesn't charge destination or pre-add a bunch of B.S. to their vehicles.
Sponsored