Threads
Reaction score
Website
agsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here at AGS Off-Road we are happy to announce that we are finally ready to begin production of the Raptor version of our popular Air-Gate Kit! We are accepting pre-orders until April 30th, with expectations to begin shipping by mid May.

Using the AGS Off-Road Raptor Air-Gate Kit, make use of wasted space on your Raptor and easily mount your compressor within the spare tire carrier. Keep your compressor away from heat sources and allow easy access to your air hose hookup. This mount is easily installed without drilling, cutting, or disturbing critical factory components.

Unlike the original Air-Gate Kit, the Raptor version includes the Filter Relocation Kit. Without it, the ARB filters interfere and the compressor will not fit properly. This also isolates your compressor’s internals from the wet, dusty, hot outside environment and only pull in cool, clean air from the vehicles interior.

The included In-Wheel Accessory Mount can be raw aluminum or black powdercoat. Select your finish on our website before checkout.

Raptor-specific installation updates will be posted before the pre-sale ends.

*****Pre-order Here*****

Use discount code “Bronco6g” for free shipping

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor ARB Twin Mount- The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor, Raptor Edition! Air-Gate Kit by AGS Off-Road C94F12CD-F872-4878-B350-AB105E82489D
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor ARB Twin Mount- The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor, Raptor Edition! Air-Gate Kit by AGS Off-Road 089313D3-975F-4FE5-A494-FCEB73E0A128
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor ARB Twin Mount- The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor, Raptor Edition! Air-Gate Kit by AGS Off-Road D229F017-30D2-4C85-91A2-D0BA9526F17C
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If one was to use a splitter off this to connect all 4 tires at once, how long does it take to air up on average?

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If one was to use a splitter off this to connect all 4 tires at once, how long does it take to air up on average?
I use thors lightning 4 tire rapid air system. Takes <8min to go from 20-30psi for all 4, equalized.

sjudas

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here at AGS Off-Road we are happy to announce that we are finally ready to begin production of the Raptor version of our popular Air-Gate Kit! We are accepting pre-orders until April 30th, with expectations to begin shipping by mid May.

Using the AGS Off-Road Raptor Air-Gate Kit, make use of wasted space on your Raptor and easily mount your compressor within the spare tire carrier. Keep your compressor away from heat sources and allow easy access to your air hose hookup. This mount is easily installed without drilling, cutting, or disturbing critical factory components.

Unlike the original Air-Gate Kit, the Raptor version includes the Filter Relocation Kit. Without it, the ARB filters interfere and the compressor will not fit properly. This also isolates your compressor’s internals from the wet, dusty, hot outside environment and only pull in cool, clean air from the vehicles interior.

The included In-Wheel Accessory Mount can be raw aluminum or black powdercoat. Select your finish on our website before checkout.

Raptor-specific installation updates will be posted before the pre-sale ends.

*****Pre-order Here*****

Use discount code “Bronco6g” for free shipping

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor ARB Twin Mount- The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor, Raptor Edition! Air-Gate Kit by AGS Off-Road D229F017-30D2-4C85-91A2-D0BA9526F17C
Just installed mine. Super easy and it's completely concealed. Great product.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just installed mine this past weekend, as soon as I can I will drop some photos. Install was not hard. I plan on taking the wheel off and painting the aluminum disk with a self etching primer then flat black as it is rather visible with my Wildtrak wheels. I love the setup and have already played with it airing up basketballs and bike tires. TWO THUMBS UP!

BTW: I spent the little extra and did the breather re-location kit, figured why not.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, if the air intake is diverted into the interior isn't it going to be extremely loud inside the truck?

JohnnyBoots

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ, BMW Z4, Mini Clubman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, if the air intake is diverted into the interior isn't it going to be extremely loud inside the truck?
No it's just drawing air from the inside of the tailgate, all the noise is in the compressor outside. You can hear it run in the truck but it's way more quiet than the compressor in the interior.

OptimusRossi

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond Sasquatch Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just installed mine this past weekend, as soon as I can I will drop some photos. Install was not hard. I plan on taking the wheel off and painting the aluminum disk with a self etching primer then flat black as it is rather visible with my Wildtrak wheels. I love the setup and have already played with it airing up basketballs and bike tires. TWO THUMBS UP!

BTW: I spent the little extra and did the breather re-location kit, figured why not.
how did you wire it to the battery? you have any pics?
Sponsored