Threads
Reaction score
Website
agsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Introducing our newly designed ARB Twin Compressor mount- the best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor to your Bronco.

Using the AGS Off-Road Air-Gate Kit, make use of wasted space on your vehicle and easily mount your compressor inside of the spare tire carrier. Keep your compressor away from the hot engine bay and have easy access to your air hookup without opening the hood. The mount is easily installed without drilling, cutting, or disturbing critical factory components.

With the optional AGS Filter Relocation Kit, keep the elements out and pull only cool, clean air from the interior of the vehicle for worry free off-roading.

Click HERE to check out the AGS Off-Road Air-Gate Kit and all of its contents.

************All products and details can be found on our website. Now shipping! Use promo code "bronco6g" for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $300*****************

Installation Video Here

Ford Bronco The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor - from AGS Off-Road IMG_3516
Ford Bronco The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor - from AGS Off-Road IMG_3519.JPEG
Ford Bronco The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor - from AGS Off-Road IMG_3524

Ford Bronco The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor - from AGS Off-Road IMG_3499.JPEG

Ford Bronco The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor - from AGS Off-Road IMG_3497.JPEG

Ford Bronco The best way to mount your ARB Twin Compressor - from AGS Off-Road IMG_3513
Sponsored

Last edited:

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it's not a part of the kit, but how did your run the wiring for the compressor? I have the aux switches if that makes any difference.

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love it! nice work great to see creative solutions coming to market.

Fubl

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 buick lesabre
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

color me super intrested

Reactions: jxc

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks spiffy. But my twin arb needed two runs of 8(?) awg positive shots, plus a good ground, and another ground run that the instructions call for direct battery grounding. Easily doable, but a bit more work than the hood mount.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AGSOFFROAD

AGSOFFROAD

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
agsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it's not a part of the kit, but how did your run the wiring for the compressor? I have the aux switches if that makes any difference.
Thanks for the question. To wire the compressors on our test vehicles, all we did was extended the harness supplied by ARB to reach the batteries under the hood. The easiest way we found to use the factory Upfitter switches and not the ARB toggle switch is to utilize the pre-ran wire located in the right rear quarter panel of vehicle. There is a good write-up on this forum that I will link below explaining how to wire the AUX switches properly. Once you have switched power on the wire in the rear quarter panel, we connected that to the purple wire of the 3-wire connector on the ARB harness.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tches-wiring-diagram-video-discussions.13485/

You can also choose to use the ARB supplied toggle switch and skip the Bronco AUX switch.

There will be detailed instructions included in the kit.

Thanks,
AGS Off-Road

Edit: This is another very simple option offered by another company to extended ARB's supplied 6' harness. We recommend using this if you are not comfortable making your own.

https://expeditionessentials.com/pr...tsiOhTPOeK0xziXzE8UV0d1iZ16ufFcMaAumEEALw_wcB

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That section where you mounted the compressor is a vent that allows air to escape the cabin when you shut any door. Is it still venting?

Also, if you are running an aftermerket wheel, it may not clear the air vavle.

OP
OP
AGSOFFROAD

AGSOFFROAD

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
agsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That section where you mounted the compressor is a vent that allows air to escape the cabin when you shut any door. Is it still venting?

Also, if you are running an aftermerket wheel, it may not clear the air vavle.
The mount spaces the compressor away from the cabin vents enough to not affect the movement of the flaps. Even with the Modular Tailgate Pass-Through installed there was no noticeable changes in cabin pressure relief.

We can not guarantee fitment of the air chuck on all aftermarket wheels, but the mount allows for a lot of adjustment.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If aux switch wiring is easy enough, I'm super interested. I'd been leaning towards a single in the cargo underfloor with AAL's rack, but that wiring and coupling seemed super daunting.

Since it's no drill, wondering if it's safe to assume compatible with most wheel relocations and hinge reinforcement.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the vertical slot on the top left side of the bracket use for?

OP
OP
AGSOFFROAD

AGSOFFROAD

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
agsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the vertical slot on the top left side of the bracket use for?
The vertical slot in the top left is a mounting point for future products like an antenna etc.

OP
OP
AGSOFFROAD

AGSOFFROAD

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
agsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If aux switch wiring is easy enough, I'm super interested. I'd been leaning towards a single in the cargo underfloor with AAL's rack, but that wiring and coupling seemed super daunting.

Since it's no drill, wondering if it's safe to assume compatible with most wheel relocations and hinge reinforcement.
We assume it will bolt up but do not recommend using any of our products in conjunction with other after market accessories because we have not tested it in that configuration.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how did you route the cables going to the battery?
through the door, then through the hinge area?
Sponsored