John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, F150, AT4 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Loving my Bronco Raptor, but debating if I should sell my F150 which is my daily, and daily my BR. Obviously the negative is piling on 15k miles per year, but that why I have this, is to drive it. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would buy a Chevy Cruze with 6MT for your daily.

44 mpg 😀👍

edit to add: Ford Fiesta would make a great daily as well, if you want to stay FoMoCo.

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tell people "don't mod your daily, or daily your toy". I don't follow my own advice though :ROFLMAO:

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re paying the insurance on it, and enjoy it, so drive it!!!

forget about it being a appreciating asset/collectible , unless it’s in temp controlled storage, it isn’t, and you’re losing out on the fun part.

DD the hell out of that thing!

While not a braptor, my sas BD is both my daily and my work vehicle, and I can’t be happier.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
A lot of vehicle for pavement. Unless you are off-roading daily or hauling a lot of stuff in that F150, maybe drop the latter in favor of something meant to better excel on pavement.

Sponsored

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you use the truck bed for work and have a need for it, keep the F150. Otherwise daily the BR, invest the $ from the F150 and buy another one when mileage is high, if it bothers you.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Only keep the F150 if you need to trailer the Bronco to your offroad destinations. Neither one is anywhere near fuel efficient or environmentally positive for DD.

Instead, a wild suggestion, trade the F for a Maverick hybrid. Unless your pickemuptruck needs awd the 2wd but hybrid Mav gives you more hauling capacity than the Bronco along with over twice the mpg for daily commuting. Save 2.5 g/day at $4 and you have $80-$100/month towards something else.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Loving my Bronco Raptor, but debating if I should sell my F150 which is my daily, and daily my BR. Obviously the negative is piling on 15k miles per year, but that why I have this, is to drive it. Thoughts?
I got rid of my Tundra and made my Braptor my daily... Its a great daily with just a couple of downfalls compared to my truck.
* No Truck Bed
* Lower Towing Capacity
* More Wind Noise
* Worse A/C

Otherwise, I struggle to find a reason not to keep it as my daily. I dont plan to heavily mod it so I'm not worried about the extra stress. The gas mileage is better than the 5.7 my tundra had.

Overall, I say if it makes you happy to drive, do it.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I daily my non Sasquatch, 2dr Badlands, 70 per day. It's fun to drive, and it allows me the option not to 'get stuck' in traffic stops. It also gets better mileage than my previous 2 Police model Tahoes & my Toyota Tacoma. Enjoy the hell out of that beast!

BDrool

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2013 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, still waiting for my BR, Production is next week. However, my current summer daily, GT500, gets 11.5 to 13.5. So, a BR will be a plus in the fuel savings.

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I kept my 12' raptor when I got the bronco. The bronco is what I hop in most, fun to drive with the top off etc.... on the other hand, it's nice having the extra towing and hauling capacity of the 150 raptor. I'll most likely drive the 150 more in the winter to keep some of the salt off the bronco as well.

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I daily drive my Bronco Raptor to work and around town. Easier to get around town and a lot more fun to drive than my Super Duty.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I kept my 2010 pickup so I'd have the bed (and yeah, limit the miles on my BL Sas, 12k in 6.5 months, it's working! :whistle:). I won't get a lot for it, although there is maintenance and insurance costs, etc. I like having the option, and not having only a short 2dr for picking stuff up at the hardware store, for instance.

Durangatan

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, A6 Avant, TTRS, SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
A lot of people mention, "...fun to drive". Get something that does 0 - 60 in the 3's. The sensation of something like the hand of god pushing in the small of your back to rocket you forward... That's fun!

Of course then you have the inconvenience of low profile tires.

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Winter with salt roads WOULD be a contributing factor in my decision. Not an issue where I am so I would DD it here. Salt on the road, and I would buy a cheap “salt car “ and put studded pizza cutters on it.
Sponsored