Sponsored

22 Spyder

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon mod (DD),2022 Porsche Spyder(weekend)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You guys are nuts! I love it :p
Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI - Baja Mode would have helped significantly as it provides more compression and more rebound damping and is specifically for fast and tough terrain. You can "manually" adjust the Raptor suspension but only in that you can choose a GOAT mode or choose a suspension mode manually (the former just does the latter). The manual suspension options are Normal, Sport, Off-road and Baja. Individual compression or rebound adjustments would be well beyond 99% of owners...
Hey Swamp2,
It would definitely have helped, at least I would hope so, not owning one, I can not say for sure. I do know that the only way you can improve the damping beyond Baja mode, would be to re-valve the shocks, and as you stated, most owners are not going to go that route. I would like to see the OP redo the jump in Baja mode.

OP
OP
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey Swamp2,
It would definitely have helped, at least I would hope so, not owning one, I can not say for sure. I do know that the only way you can improve the damping beyond Baja mode, would be to re-valve the shocks, and as you stated, most owners are not going to go that route. I would like to see the OP redo the jump in Baja mode.
I’ll get back out there at some point. Raining for the next week so it’ll be awhile. If and when I get new video, I’ll post it here.

But from past experience I’d typically be in Baja mode and I don’t believe I’ve had anywhere near that much rebound. But feeling the rebound and seeing the rebound is another.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You definitely want to be jumping in Baja GOAT mode on the braptor, it turns down the air bag sensitivity because you don't want to be blowing those on a landing, you can also pull the fuse for them which some have done, I was nervous as hell hoping mine wouldn't go off.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was a nice run. Rebound for sure, but more impressively, even in normal mode, the BRaptor handled it with flying colours.

Very nice indeed.

-David
Sponsored