Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

FIRST-EVER BRONCO RAPTOR OFF-ROADEO SCHOOL TO PROFESSIONALLY TEACH OWNERS HIGH AND LOW SPEED OFF-ROADING

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo School to Professionally Teach Owners High And Low Speed Off-Roading Bronco Raptor Off Roadeo-04

FEB 10, 2023 | LAS VEGAS

LAS VEGAS, Nev., Feb. 10, 2023 – Building on the successful Bronco Off-Roadeo, Bronco® Raptor® owners will now be able to participate in authentic and immersive high-performance experience. Beginning this summer, new Bronco Raptor SUV owners will be able to put the Bronco Raptor through an Ultra4 Racing-inspired, desert-dune conquering and Baja rock-crawling adventure outside of Las Vegas.

“Bronco Raptor customers want to experience their SUVs in the Ultra4-inspired habitat it was developed for,” said Mark Rushbrook, global director, Ford Performance Motorsports. “Just like the King of the Hammers race, our Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience for our customers combines all of the thrilling and unforgiving terrain and conditions of the Mojave Desert with professional off-road instructors and school-provided Bronco Raptors for a Built Wild® experience.”

All-New Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience

Included with the purchase of a 2022 or 2023 Bronco Raptor, customers receive a full-day of professionally-instructed driving experience designed just for this Ultra4-inspired SUV at an exclusive basecamp facility at Mt. Potosi, home of Bronco Off-Roadeo Nevada (minutes from the Las Vegas strip).

Ensuring authenticity, the Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience is jointly designed by the Bronco brand and Ford Performance teams, Baja and King of the Hammers champions and world-class off-roader drivers like Vaughn Gittin Jr., Loren Healy and Brad Lovell, plus industry-leading off-road experts like Bob Burns that helped curate the trails and training scenarios.

“There’s never been a high-performance, off-road SUV like Bronco Raptor that you can drive from showroom floor to the most remote and challenging places,” said Dave Bozeman, vice president, Ford Customer Service Division, and vice president, Enthusiast Vehicles, for Ford Blue. “Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo is like the masters level course of our Off-Roadeo experiences. We’re teaching owners the skills needed to experience every bit of capability from their Bronco Raptor so they can gain confidence and responsible mastery in the outdoors.”

More than 31,000 Bronco owners and guests have attended or registered to attend Bronco Off-Roadeo at its four locations in Texas, Nevada, Utah and New Hampshire.

The new Bronco Raptor one day experience adds all-new technical trails and thrilling challenges to build skills, while practicing Tread Lightly! principles to promote responsible off-roading. This experience will build familiarity and confidence regardless of experience level, plus Bronco Off-Roadeo’s professional coaches, who will show owners how to get the most out of their Ford Performance SUV.

Owners may bring guests for an additional fee. To learn more about the Bronco Off-Roadeo Raptor Experience and sign up for updates, visit https://broncooffroadeo.com/broncoraptor.

Bronco Off-Roadeo adventures focused on getting more owners into the wild

The new Raptor Experience adds to Bronco Off-Roadeo’s expansion momentum, following November’s announcement of all 2023 Bronco Sport owners and order-holders now receiving complimentary Bronco Off-Roadeo adventure access and trail guide instruction.

Bronco Off-Roadeo adventure playgrounds include Horseshoe Bay, Texas (near Austin); Mt. Potosi, Nevada (near Las Vegas); Moab, Utah; and Gilford, New Hampshire. All four locations put drivers through a day long test across miles of curated trails while teaching them about the capabilities and performance of their Bronco two-, four-door, or Sport SUV model. To learn more about all Bronco Off-Roadeo programs and pricing, or to reserve a spot, visit https://broncooffroadeo.com.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo School to Professionally Teach Owners High And Low Speed Off-Roading Bronco Raptor Off Roadeo-01 (1)

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo School to Professionally Teach Owners High And Low Speed Off-Roading Bronco Raptor Off Roadeo-02

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo School to Professionally Teach Owners High And Low Speed Off-Roading Bronco Raptor Off Roadeo-03

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo School to Professionally Teach Owners High And Low Speed Off-Roading Bronco Raptor Off Roadeo-04
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Been waiting to see this. Looks like it will be an interesting day of training.

Sponsored

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FAQ from the site:

WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THE BRONCO RAPTOR EXPERIENCE AT BRONCO OFF-ROADEO?
Bronco Raptor owners who have taken delivery of a qualifying 2022 or newer Bronco Raptor are eligible to attend. One (1) Bronco Raptor experience is included with a vehicle purchase. This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed.

DO I HAVE TO BE AN EXPERT OFF-ROADER TO ATTEND?
No! The Bronco Raptor Experience at Bronco Off-Roadeo is planned for amateur and expert alike. Our experiences are designed to build confidence, provide you knowledge and highlight capabilities that are specific to the Bronco Raptor. You will develop skills to get out into the wild for years to come!

HOW LONG IS THE EXPERIENCE?
The Bronco Raptor experience at Bronco Off-Roadeo is a one-day off-road driving experience.

HOW IS THE RAPTOR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FROM OFF-ROADEO?
While the Bronco Raptor experience will share the same mailing address, Bronco Raptor owners will be greeted by a custom basecamp and a completely unique driving experience.
The Bronco Raptor experience was created specifically for the all-new Ford Bronco® Raptor™ – the world’s first Ultra4 Racing-inspired SUV – to highlight its Built Wild™ capability and durability, combined with legendary Ford Performance engineering and design. The day will include a curated mix of high-speed driving, technical trails, and thrilling obstacles.
We are confident that every drive and challenge will deliver the unforgettable moments and excitement expected from the Bronco, Raptor, and Ford Performance brands. Like at Bronco Off-Roadeo, Bronco Raptor owners will enjoy elements of the amazing Bronco Nation community and lifestyle, exclusive gear, and more.

CAN I BRING SOMEONE WITH ME?
Yes, Bronco is about enjoying the outdoors with friends and family. Additional guest fees apply. Stay tuned for more details.

WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE BRONCO RAPTOR EXPERIENCE?
As a verified owner of a 2022 Bronco Raptor, you will receive one (1) visit to a 1-day Off-Roadeo experience that includes lunch and dinner, a Bronco Raptor to drive during the event, opportunities to engage with our expert coaching team, and campfire entertainment.*
*Weather permitting and based on availability
Please note, travel and lodging are not included. You will be responsible for all travel and hotel accommodations, meals on travel days, and transfers from the airport or lodging to the Bronco Raptor experience.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Don’t care if I need to pay for this one since I’ve already attended the Texas Off-Roadeo, I’ll be going.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptor owner here but no email.

Signed up

Does anyone know if the voucher is considered used if we attended a normal off-rodeo? I attended in NH before getting a golden ticket and switching my res to a Raptor.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Signed up

Does anyone know if the voucher is considered used if we attended a normal off-rodeo? I attended in NH before getting a golden ticket and switching my res to a Raptor.
I am a GT and already attended one, I now have two entries in my account for the roadeo, its just not active yet for reservations.

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Signed up

This is from the faqs
One (1) Bronco Raptor experience is included with a vehicle purchase. This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed.

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did NH when I got my Badlands SAS. Now a raptor owner and I cannot wait for this. The NH experience was incredible! Now out in the desert a completely different experience than NH was and also in a Raptor! Signed up!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess regular Bronco owner's are now:

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo School to Professionally Teach Owners High And Low Speed Off-Roading at-best-second-rate-elvis-mitchell

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Taking classes for off-roading, that's so today, lol. I'm surprised and yet kind of not surprised that's a thing. (Oh and yeah - get off my lawn.) :)

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is from the faqs
One (1) Bronco Raptor experience is included with a vehicle purchase. This credit is available to the vehicle owner as long as the complimentary visit to Bronco Off-Roadeo has not been previously redeemed.
Yes, and I'm assuming that Ford won't stop me from giving them more of my money to pay for this event given I already redeemed my complimentary event in Horseshoe Bay.
Sponsored