Sponsored

Bronco Raptor orders -- what's your status? Scheduled | Unscheduled | Built | Produced | Delivered

Is your Braptor order………

• Total voters

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Isn't "built" and "produced" the same thing??
Built means it has been produced PLUS has been QC approved and released for shipping. Until last week's "OK To Buy" decision by Ford, all Raptors were in an "In Production/Produced" state. Now we see signs that some are starting to move to "Built" status, with estimated delivery dates based upon being ready to ship.
Sponsored

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Semantics man. You guys split too many hairs as you agonize over these things.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interesting... as of right now we are exactly 50% unscheduled and 50% in some form of scheduled/built/etc.

That makes sense based on the last round of VIN's we saw not going over 2000, I want to say I saw someone in the 1800's but there could be more, but that comes close to our original estimate of about 3500 original MY22 allocations.

OP
OP

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Talked with ford.

I’m unscheduled. I asked about getting pushed to 2023 and my concerns. Asked about price protection. Response was that they understand my concerns and contact my dealer for more detailed information regarding 2023 options and price protection.

I’ve still got the thread so I could post some of it I guess.

Sponsored

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting... as of right now we are exactly 50% unscheduled and 50% in some form of scheduled/built/etc.

That makes sense based on the last round of VIN's we saw not going over 2000, I want to say I saw someone in the 1800's but there could be more, but that comes close to our original estimate of about 3500 original MY22 allocations.

On the broncoraptor forum I just exchanged notes with someone just scheduled for October 17, with a VIN in 2500 range, may have been some more scheduled recently that are tipping numbers toward 53% scheduled. They could build quite a few more if they were inclined and able too before end of MY22

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
On the broncoraptor forum I just exchanged notes with someone just scheduled for October 17, with a VIN in 2500 range, may have been some more scheduled recently that are tipping numbers toward 53% scheduled. They could build quite a few more if they were inclined and able too before end of MY22

I fully believe if they had the parts they could crank all of these out in a day, it's just do they have the parts? It is good to see some in the 2000's though.

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Talked with ford.

I’m unscheduled. I asked about getting pushed to 2023 and my concerns. Asked about price protection. Response was that they understand my concerns and contact my dealer for more detailed information regarding 2023 options and price protection.

I’ve still got the thread so I could post some of it I guess.
Thanks, my last communication with my Salesman was their Ford Rep asked for an oder and mine was given to him last month (July) but as of today has not been pulled / scheduled yet.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

... I’m shocked how many are unscheduled. Looks like we’re the silent majority
I think we just gave up bitching about not being scheduled because it didn't help. Just got us more agitated. No matter how loud this squeaky wheel was, FoMoCo was not about to grease it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think we just gave up bitching about not being scheduled because it didn't help. Just got us more agitated. No matter how loud this squeaky wheel was, FoMoCo was not about to grease it.
nah I still bitch, but after over a year of the same crap, its the definition of insanity.

Sponsored

Jason72

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just spoke with Ford and got confirmation that mine has been "Produced" with an ETA of 9/17-23, which honestly sounds way too optimistic considering it's coming via rail to southern California.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Meh - I don’t get it:

called Ford Performance and the guy said “released - ETA 9/7-13” (Which the ETA date lines up with SC and NC rail deliveries for Broncos produced last week.)

My dealer and Ford Chat both see “in production - produced - pending update”

So who knows 🤷‍♂️

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just spoke with Ford and got confirmation that mine has been "Produced" with an ETA of 9/17-23, which honestly sounds way too optimistic considering it's coming via rail to southern California.
I am in the same boat. Both the dealer and online chat are saying an ETA of 9/18.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same situation for me. No two sources align. I am definitely not holding my breath. Hopeful, yes it’ll actually show up in the next two weeks, but based on how this process has gone thus far, yeah… we’ll see…

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I now have a build date of 9/30/2022 in production week 9/26/2022. It could change, it has before. waiting.............
Sponsored