Sponsored

Bronco Raptor Support on Pulsar XT is live!

Porque No

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer, 2001 Viper, 2011 CTS-V, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Only took about 1 hour. The only thing that was awkward to get to was the harness under the air intake but the directions for the Raptor were spot on for that location.

The other thing I was confused with was the bluetooth remote. You cannot have the app on the phone connected or the bluetooth remote won't work or even connect. So if you connect your phone, you need to disconnect it from bluetooth in order to use/connect the remote.

Then drink that beer while you mess around with the different settings on the app.
Sponsored

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Our Pulsar XT 12452 device has been updated to include support for the Bronco Raptor applications, in addition to the 2.3 and 2.7 models.
The Pulsar XT installs easily, and adds up to 45 RWHP and 77 RWTQ on premium fuel! There are 5 power levels that can be switched on-the-fly using the provided Bluetooth remote or on your phone using our FREE iOS or Android app. You also get customizable throttle control, and a host of other features:

• Adds up to 45hp/77tq to 3.0L
• Shave .5 seconds off your 0-60mph
• Gained 3.4 mph in 1/4-mile testing
• Optimized for 91 Octane
• 7 Throttle Sensitivity Levels Customizable within the App
• Adjust Speedometer for Tire Sizes up to 37” (36.25” measured)
• Enable/Disable Auto Start/Stop
• Enable/Disable TPMS
• Adjust TPMS Settings (1-99psi)
• Enable/Disable Battery Management System
• Read and Clear DTC’s
• Lighting Controls
• Free Smartphone App available at Google Play and Apple App stores

SC_Superchips Pulsar XT Ford Bronco Raptor_1200x630.jpg
Braptor_dyno.jpg

Available now!
https://www.holley.com/products/tuners_and_programmers/inline_tuning_modules/pulsar_xt/parts/12452

Let us know if you have any questions!

I have 93 octane where I am located, can the octane level be adjusted within the programmer or is it set to 91? Thanks

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I have 93 octane where I am located, can the octane level be adjusted within the programmer or is it set to 91? Thanks
no need to adjust anything, running 93 Octane will just improve your results

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The other thing I was confused with was the bluetooth remote. You cannot have the app on the phone connected or the bluetooth remote won't work or even connect. So if you connect your phone, you need to disconnect it from bluetooth in order to use/connect the remote.
I'd like to clarify this statement, you can't have the app open and adjust power levels on the wireless switch at the same time. If the app is open, the module is using the bluetooth signal to speak to the app, so the wireless switch can't. Nothing needs to be disconnected, the switch is only going to work if the app is closed.

Last edited:

Porque No

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer, 2001 Viper, 2011 CTS-V, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd like to clarify this statement, you can't have the app open and adjust power levels on the wireless switch at the same time. If the app is open, the module is using the bluetooth signal to speak to the app, so the wireless switch can't. Nothing needs to be disconnected, the switch is only going to work if the app is closed.
I hate to ask but I am still having trouble getting the switch to pair with the module. I have the app closed and turned off the Bluetooth on my phone just to make sure it is not connected. I powered the vehicle down, hit the switch where it is flashing all bars and power vehicle in accessory mode. The switch just keeps flashing and then stops never connecting. Any ideas? Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hate to ask but I am still having trouble getting the switch to pair with the module. I have the app closed and turned off the Bluetooth on my phone just to make sure it is not connected. I powered the vehicle down, hit the switch where it is flashing all bars and power vehicle in accessory mode. The switch just keeps flashing and then stops never connecting. Any ideas? Thanks
Interesting. Please get with our tech support and we'll get it sorted out

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does this affect the warranty in any shape or form? What if they find out that ive used some type of aftermarket "performance tune" on it?

BraptorQatar

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2012 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interesting. Please get with our tech support and we'll get it sorted out

If i may add to this post, on of the primary reasons i purchased the unit for my truck was to adjust the speedo/tire size since im running 39s. But i was bummed to find out that the max the system will support is <37 inches due to the CEL coming on. Is this also true for the Braptor since it comes stock with 37s id assume that the system should be able to support a bit more than that.

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If i may add to this post, on of the primary reasons i purchased the unit for my truck was to adjust the speedo/tire size since im running 39s. But i was bummed to find out that the max the system will support is <37 inches due to the CEL coming on. Is this also true for the Braptor since it comes stock with 37s id assume that the system should be able to support a bit more than that.
Unfortunately, the max the Ford module will accept is the 36.25 without throwing a CEL. For guys running 37's, this isn't an issue because a mounted and balanced 37" tire usually only measures 35.5" tall when you put a tape to it. If you're running a 39" tire, measure the actual height from the ground to the top of the tire, just to see. But the most you can input into the system is 36.25

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are the fuel requirements for each performance level? Is there a description of each performance level somewhere? Wanting to know in case 87 octane is the only available option and if there is an economy setting.
Thanks

OP
OP
Superchips_Mktg

Superchips_Mktg

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What are the fuel requirements for each performance level? Is there a description of each performance level somewhere? Wanting to know in case 87 octane is the only available option and if there is an economy setting.
Thanks
We strongly recommend using Premium with the power levels. You can easily set it to level 0 (no gain) if you are forced to run 87. I'd venture to guess that even level 1 is fine with 87.

Thanks
Sponsored