Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Evening everyone!
Hoping I can start by posting a question about a problem I have, and maybe from here forward post about the killer trips and mods to the Braptor... but first.

I bought my Braptor about 6 weeks ago. Day 1, it started spraying transmission fluid from the transmission oil cooler in front of the radiator. Took it right back same day where the wait to get it fixed nearly eclipsed 3 weeks due to backordered parts.

Once complete, 3 days and 15 miles later, it again needs to be replaced since it's once again leaking. I've literally owned this truck for 6 weeks and driven it like 25 miles...

Anyway, has anyone had this issue? I know I'm not the only one, I've talked with others on another forum, but second to this, has anyone replaced that assembly with an aftermarket cooler and parts they could recommend?

Thanks for any help out there...
Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There's been alot of quality issue's at delivery. Mine had a bunch of issue's i.e. had to replace the front axle, phone charger, debris sticking out from under the hood vents and a few other issues. once you get the "delivery" stuff fixed it seems to be pretty solid.

OP
OP

Night Bear

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There's been alot of quality issue's at delivery. Mine had a bunch of issue's i.e. had to replace the front axle, phone charger, debris sticking out from under the hood vents and a few other issues. once you get the "delivery" stuff fixed it seems to be pretty solid.
Good grief that's ridiculous. What a terrible rollout this is, even in the Raptors that they only build a few thousand of each year... you'd think the flagship bronco would have a little more attention at QC.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no issues here. You have warranty so use it.

And if you are worried then just sell it. Market is strong for the Warthog.

OP
OP

Night Bear

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no issues here. You have warranty so use it.

And if you are worried then just sell it. Market is strong for the Warthog.
They're repairing it... it's in under warranty. Just looking in the community for what others may have done/ experienced. I've no intention of selling it, I love it if it'll get functional....lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Night Bear

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Update on the transmission oil cooler debacle...
When the Braptor arrived in Sealy at the dealer, they said parts in 3 to 5 days. 10 days later it was parts just 1 more day out. Now it's parts in the next 7 to 9 days.
So, that's nearly 3 weeks sitting at dealer first time, now another at least 4 the second time. I'm sure this is more about lack of availabile parts concerned coupled with poor communication than it is anything else, but it sure leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm excited to share something different once it's free of the dealer and over at Hennessey, but looks like that's going to have to wait a bit.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Problems like this one are the exact reason why I haven’t yet lifted my hood.

OP
OP

Night Bear

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Problems like this one are the exact reason why I haven’t yet lifted my hood.
Ha! Me either, this came on without even driving over 20 miles on paved roads, with speed limits of 45 MPH, lol!

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Roostracing

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
14k miles, no issues at all....except one...damn rear defrost clip just fell off the window.
Sponsored