North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just scanned both the F-150 and Mach-E reveal videos on youtube.com, they are to painful to watch all the way through. I fast forwarded so I could find where they actually show the vehicle and not the fluff, fast forward through B-24's and ventilators.

The F-150 reveal video is about 35 minutes long yet they don't roll out the actual vehicle until minute 28, 80% of the way through.

The Mach-E reveal video is about 45 minutes long with the first shot of a camo Mach-E about 20 minutes in. Then they don't roll in the uncovered Mach-E until the last 10 minutes, again about 80% of the way through, and it shares the stage with dancing singers, ha, dancing singers?

Now, lets contrast that with the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Reveal, 22 minutes long and they roll in the Jeep at 6 minutes in and talk about features.

Hopefully Ford takes a lesson from Jeep and gives us more substance for the target audience, I'm hoping at least 60 minutes long since they have to cover two models, AND NO DANCING SINGERS, Mud wrestling maybe, but no dancing singers.
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hopefully we will see the different trims,colors,tops and doors off and specs that show the 2.7 is available with the manual transmission. That’s honestly all I care about.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe they will try to upstage Tesla and break all the windows :ROFLMAO:

I can’t wait! Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps. I really hope it’s not too corny and hope they focus on real testing footage and showing it out in the elements. Shit the Defender did a whole video with just music and that was powerful enough. Let the vehicle speak for itself.

I’m sure there will be tons of stuff about the history and I honestly don’t mind that but hopefully they keep it under ten minutes for that.

I just want to see it from every angle. Hear all about it and see it in action.

P.S. Wow I just watched the F150 reveal and it feels like I’m playing a cheep video game from the 90s. That’s that corny crap I’m talking about. Non of that please.

Last edited:

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What if the initial reveal we see a guy walk up to A previous bronco, drop a tool box, and it begins a 90’s style montage where he adds 2 doors, new suspension, looks at different tire and rim options, puts in a 2.3l, then decides nahhhh and puts in the 2.3l Aussie hybrid or 2.7l, etc etc etc....

basically they reveal everything by this guy “building” his old bronco to be the 2021 without exactly saying what they are. Leave us to speculate, he’ll don’teven need to put the brands and dimensions. We can all figure it out just by seeing it honestly. Leaves the workshop and the “new” bronco looks like a chopped up piece of crap. Closes the door, and then the little worker ferries turn it into the new bronco when the guy comes back the next day.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What if the initial reveal we see a guy walk up to A previous bronco, drop a tool box, and it begins a 90’s style montage where he adds 2 doors, new suspension, looks at different tire and rim options, puts in a 2.3l, then decides nahhhh and puts in the 2.3l Aussie hybrid or 2.7l, etc etc etc....

basically they reveal everything by this guy “building” his old bronco to be the 2021 without exactly saying what they are. Leave us to speculate, he’ll don’teven need to put the brands and dimensions. We can all figure it out just by seeing it honestly. Leaves the workshop and the “new” bronco looks like a chopped up piece of crap. Closes the door, and then the little worker ferries turn it into the new bronco when the guy comes back the next day.
Damn you did some serious wake and bake this morning uh? I like it

Sponsored

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My expectation is to see the darn thing at long last.

Leaks were fun, but I’m ready for the full reveal. I won’t mind it being long and in-depth; we’ve had so many questions, it would be great if a lot get answered

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Mach-E reveal video is about 45 minutes long with the first shot of a camo Mach-E about 20 minutes in.
Oh man, please Ford make the Bronco reveal a camo-free affair. So many months of looking at that camo vinyl sheeting, if I never see that stuff again, it will be too long, lol

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My expectation is to see the darn thing at long last.

Leaks were fun, but I’m ready for the full reveal. I won’t mind it being long and in-depth; we’ve had so many questions, it would be great if a lot get answered
It would be great if Ford shows the vehicle in some manner of operation, maybe navigating some small trail or little test track at the event. Or at least have the Bronco drive one of it's tires onto an obstacle, in order to show articulation, and also providing a way for the presenter to show the underside and discuss some of the attributes.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It would be great if Ford shows the vehicle in some manner of operation, maybe navigating some small trail or little test track at the event. Or at least have the Bronco drive one of it's tires onto an obstacle, in order to show articulation, and also providing a way for the presenter to show the underside and discuss some of the attributes.
that's what TFL will do...oh but....

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
We’ll keep in mind the New F150 is still heavily based off the old one. So there really isn’t all the much ALL NEW info. similar Dimensions And power trains.
really just the interior updates which they did talk a lot about.

the bronco is 100% new. I expect a lot of info.
this could be a 2 hour reveal vs the 35 minutes of f150

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hope they roll it out early in the presentation and show off the features we all want to see. I'm sure Ford wants to steal Jeep sales. They need to show what it does better.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I expect no leaks for the next few days as they let the F150 sink in....which I think is pretty sharp truck, the few minutes I looked at it...... mostly on a TFL video. LOL

I'm curious as to what "leaks" in the days inbetween now and then.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We’ll keep in mind the New F150 is still heavily based off the old one. So there really isn’t all the much ALL NEW info. similar Dimensions And power trains.
really just the interior updates which they did talk a lot about.

the bronco is 100% new. I expect a lot of info.
this could be a 2 hour reveal vs the 35 minutes of f150
This was my take too.

But then I went back and watched the Mach E one.

I don't have high hopes lol.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Didnt they say it would be a VIRTUAL reveal? Get out your VR goggles everyone we are gonna be able to drive this thing, they will probably drop us into a modified Snowrunner simulation. And let a couple million of us play bumper broncos.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Forget about the tool box part. I don't think Ford wants that to be the first thing that comes to mind.
Sponsored