Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We all know the train is already off the rails at this point with the rollout for this vehicle, between plant shut downs, top issues, and all the other little glitchy stuff that naturally comes along with a first year model of any type. For those of you out there who were expecting your vehicle weeks or months ago, or whose Bronco is already built and just sitting in a pavement prison out in the sun, my heart truly goes out to you and I hope you hang in there.

As for the rest of you like me: October reservation holder, don't really need a new ride until Summer of 2022, fully expecting to get pushed to a MY22 anyway (didn't even bother 99ing), have all of the deadly delay parts (SAS, MIC, Tow, 2.7L) and refuse to give any of it up to expedite the order, just wondering where all y'all with late late late delivery expectations heads are at with all the negative press lately?

I really think we will all be happy at the end of the day and I am optimistic that all the kinks get worked out by the time I get a build date- but even I have a threshold if everything really goes FUBAR. If I don't get a build date by June of 2022 I may be looking to lease a Rubicon 4xE for a couple years, wait for the EV/hybrid Bronco (which make no mistake IS coming) and get that then.
Ford Bronco Great (and Late) Expectations 1628013780554
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm the same with an Oct. reservation, and have been sticking to my build no matter the deadly sins. But with the pictures, and comments I've been seeing and reading, my decision to stick with the MIC top is waning. I was just talking with the CEO of my humble empire, and we may just order ours with the soft top, and buy an aftermarket hard top when they come available. I'm so hoping Webasto can get all of the chit in one sock, and build a quality top before my order drops. But it just ain't looking good at the point.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm one of those whose rig is being held hostage .... if I were a late reservation, I'd be really happy all the crap is being shaken out early in the game.

All this starting and stopping does not bode well for product quality. Nobody can get into rythm.

I'll be happy to get it soon, but it may just be a 2 or 3 year vehicle for me now, seeing how all of this is playing out.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

January reservation checking in, I may be the latest out there 😂 not going to lie, I'm already convinced the MIC issues won't get solved and switched to softtop to try and move my order up the line as far as I can. I'm not necessarily in a rush for a new car, but hopeful the Bronco woes get solved before Toyota can announce 2023 Tacoma/4Runner plans with full redesigns and better interiors.

BroncoBuck

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in a very similar position to the OP. I have a September 26 reservation. My build is a Black Diamond, 4D, SAS, 2.7, modular front bumper (so plenty of constrained items), but I did switch to a soft top. I too am just hoping to have it by June 2022. Anybody think that is a reasonable hope for me?

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

January reservation checking in, I may be the latest out there 😂 not going to lie, I'm already convinced the MIC issues won't get solved and switched to softtop to try and move my order up the line as far as I can. I'm not necessarily in a rush for a new car, but hopeful the Bronco woes get solved before Toyota can announce 2023 Tacoma/4Runner plans with full redesigns and better interiors.
July '21 reservation holder here, so don't feel bad!
Sponsored