Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like these a lot more than the paracord options. Can you make Black with Orange stitching to match Badlands? I will definitely purchase.
I'm getting a hot pepper red Wildtrak and was relegating myself to black...but if they're gonna do custom work....hmmmm
Sponsored

OP
OP
HSPseats

HSPseats

Raptor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are these meant to be more like 'oh shit' handles while in the vehicle? Reason I ask is it seems they are in a bad spot for using to pull yourself into the vehilce, and if they are OS handles while in, what prevents the holder from slamming their hand up into the metal?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys! HSP Seats is a local family owned shop in Peoria, AZ. We are Ford Bronco lovers and we wanted to bring a new great style to all new body style Bronco's. Our Grab Handles will bolt right into stock mounting and will NOT affect your airbags at all! We make them all right here in our shop! We are hoping to bring you some other great Ford Bronco items in near future! Please let us know what you guys think! Thank you!

Here is a quick link to website:
Bronco RollBar Grab Handles Compatible with Full Size Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Naugahyde HSP Seats (Pair) | HSP Seats (huntersafetyproducts.com)

Synthetic Leather Grab Handles All copy.jpg

BroncoGrabHandlesGrey.1.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair Brown.jpg

FordBroncoGrabHandlesRed.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair 5.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair G.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair Sand.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair White.jpg

BroncoGrabhandlesBlue.2.jpg
Can you please provide pics of your grab handles installed in the front, and the cargo areas?

One thing i need is the grab handles in the cargo area. I typically run with the back seats down in my 2 DR, but need some grab handles strategically placed to help me hoist my fat butt around in that "confined space". Do you have anything that fits this bill?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our material is pretty close to true color, for the Badlands I do not have the material in stock right now it will be live on website by Friday we call it Dozer.
You call your color Dozer..like Bartact??

AaronCam0

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If this is installed… to the airbag… what happens if you get in an accident? I suspect that attaching something (anything) would create a projectile that could cause additional damage to someone in the vehicle.

Yes, there are bolts on the airbag, but I assume they are designed to not harm anyone, should they airbag deploy. If this is true, does attaching a grab handle to it change the design considerations?

I suspect this is why Ford does not include handles attached to the airbags. But maybe I’m wrong. Can someone comment on the impact of adding a grab handle to the airbag?

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Shout out to Justin for the crazy good service. Got my custom red grabs with white stitching on the way.

….now I really have to stop buying things for a truck that hasn’t been delivered yet! Just boxes of goodies waiting on Dearborn. :ROFLMAO:

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys! HSP Seats is a local family owned shop in Peoria, AZ. We are Ford Bronco lovers and we wanted to bring a new great style to all new body style Bronco's. Our Grab Handles will bolt right into stock mounting and will NOT affect your airbags at all! We make them all right here in our shop! We are hoping to bring you some other great Ford Bronco items in near future! Please let us know what you guys think! Thank you!

Here is a quick link to website:
Bronco RollBar Grab Handles Compatible with Full Size Ford Bronco 2021-2022 Naugahyde HSP Seats (Pair) | HSP Seats (huntersafetyproducts.com)

Synthetic Leather Grab Handles All copy.jpg

BroncoGrabHandlesGrey.1.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair Brown.jpg

FordBroncoGrabHandlesRed.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair 5.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair G.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair Sand.jpg

HSP Bronco Pair White.jpg

BroncoGrabhandlesBlue.2.jpg
2 questions.
What is a nouga. How do you get the Hyde off.
Is that grabber blue or a different blue.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If this is installed… to the airbag… what happens if you get in an accident? I suspect that attaching something (anything) would create a projectile that could cause additional damage to someone in the vehicle.

Yes, there are bolts on the airbag, but I assume they are designed to not harm anyone, should they airbag deploy. If this is true, does attaching a grab handle to it change the design considerations?

I suspect this is why Ford does not include handles attached to the airbags. But maybe I’m wrong. Can someone comment on the impact of adding a grab handle to the airbag?
That would be crazy tho if the airbag deployed straight out at the passenger. Lol.
It deploys straight down so it doesn’t affect the handle. This has been discussed in other grab handle threads.

Sponsored

AaronCam0

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would be crazy tho if the airbag deployed straight out at the passenger. Lol.
It deploys straight down so it doesn’t affect the handle. This has been discussed in other grab handle threads.
I figured it deployed down, but was not sure. Thanks for clearing it up!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They look great and now I know were I am getting my grab handles from when/if ever my Bronco comes in.

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Shout out to Justin for the crazy good service. Got my custom red grabs with white stitching on the way.

….now I really have to stop buying things for a truck that hasn’t been delivered yet! Just boxes of goodies waiting on Dearborn. :ROFLMAO:
Handles arrived in the mail today. Really high quality - sturdy and tight stitching. Thanks again Justin!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 questions.
What is a nouga. How do you get the Hyde off.
Well, i learned something today...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naugahyde
"An advertising campaign showing the fictional Nauga character, which has a vinyl hide
A marketing campaign of the 1960s and 1970s asserted humorously that Naugahyde was obtained from the skin of an animal called a "Nauga". The claim became an urban myth.[3] The campaign emphasized that, unlike other animals, which must typically be slaughtered to obtain their hides, Naugas can shed their skin without harm to themselves.[4] The Nauga doll, a squat, horned monster with a wide toothy grin, became popular in the 1960s and is still sold today.[5]"

Ford Bronco Bronco Roll Bar Grab Handles Naugahyde_Advertisement
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.