D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just saw a Fox and the Hound VHS sold on eBay for $5000...not sure all those sold items are for real.
Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My favorite auction was the Bronco one where the seller would order it to your specs, I think for a buy it now of $90k. He would be allowed to put 500 miles on it himself and then pay $1/mile for anything over 500 miles he put on it. Hahaha!

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, Iā€™m new here and bought a sport FE just yesterday. I happened to see it driving by the dealer in Area 51 and stopped in. The salesman immediately says, ā€œfull transparency, this is 10k over sticker.ā€
I told that I wouldnā€™t pay but would like to see it anyway. Took for a ride and I really wanted it and told him Iā€™d give him 1k under MSRP and Iā€™d get the 500 rebate. ...
Thanks for telling us your story, interesting. I think many of us found Ford will not deal on going below MSRP on the "big" Bronco. Same with Toyota with the Tacoma, which I tried to buy during the middle of the Pandemic. I figured everyone laid off...no one would be buying, they'd be happy to give me a deal. NOPE! Every Toy dealer said "sorry, all we can offer is the factory rebate". I pushed, I prodded, I worked several Toy dealers against each other. NOTHING. Turns out when production slowed during Covid, availability dropped below demand...they kept prices at MSRP.

Same with the new Bronco, it's going to be a sellers market after they start delivering. I'm surprised you got the dealer to come down on the BrSport though. I bet after I get my Bronco I can wait 1.5 years, take it somewhere and sell it for $10,000 over what I pay.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for telling us your story, interesting. I think many of us found Ford will not deal on going below MSRP on the "big" Bronco. Same with Toyota with the Tacoma, which I tried to buy during the middle of the Pandemic. I figured everyone laid off...no one would be buying, they'd be happy to give me a deal. NOPE! Every Toy dealer said "sorry, all we can offer is the factory rebate". I pushed, I prodded, I worked several Toy dealers against each other. NOTHING. Turns out when production slowed during Covid, availability dropped below demand...they kept prices at MSRP.

Same with the new Bronco, it's going to be a sellers market after they start delivering. I'm surprised you got the dealer to come down on the BrSport though. I bet after I get my Bronco I can wait 1.5 years, take it somewhere and sell it for $10,000 over what I pay.
All Body on Frame vehicles are priced crazy high right now, itā€™s no surprise they wouldnā€™t work on the Tacoma. I was looking at a 2017 with 30,000 miles it was $2,000 less than a brand new truck with same drivetrain/engine/body style, counting yearly price increases it was really only $1,000 less than new. Same with 4Runners.
Sponsored