Team_Hudge

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer said Bronco was estimated to be here on 1/4. Just connected with them and no movement what so ever. I thinking Feb or even March before I lay my eyes on this thing.
Sponsored

AZsquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer said Bronco was estimated to be here on 1/4. Just connected with them and no movement what so ever. I thinking Feb or even March before I lay my eyes on this thing.
Have you checked with Ford to see if you’re on a chip hold? Or damaged at MAP. Mine was built 12/19 shipped 12/22 and is in Oklahoma this morning on its way to Arizona

Blevrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom Blevins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1938 Chevrolet Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same Here, been in shipped for over a month & received 2 emails when it would arrive at the dealer, well it's still sitting in Michigan?
Ford Bronco Bronco stuck in Michigan since 11/23 "Awaiting Shipment" 1672945820974

We had to drive back from Arizona to Sacramento because of Southwest problems & my wife and I counted 27 trailers with Teslas on them on the way home, they must be hording the truckers!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Team_Hudge

Team_Hudge

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you checked with Ford to see if you’re on a chip hold? Or damaged at MAP. Mine was built 12/19 shipped 12/22 and is in Oklahoma this morning on its way to Arizona
All he said was no chip hold and everything else looked clean so he wasnt sure why

JPL92

Wildtrak
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got a new email.... apparently it won't arrive between Jan 1 - 7. New estimate is Jan 19-25. Sending these emails makes them look more foolish... just quit estimating.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Team_Hudge

Team_Hudge

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got a new email.... apparently it won't arrive between Jan 1 - 7. New estimate is Jan 19-25. Sending these emails makes them look more foolish... just quit estimating.
Yep i received the same. It’s so damn frustrating at this point. At least we’re not missing any good weather.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep i received the same. It’s so damn frustrating at this point. At least we’re not missing any good weather.
I've been on the 4th delivery estimate which ends today. Late yesterday they bumped that estimate to 2/13.

Every time i've been bumped back they send the email the night before the estimate ends. But the rig sat at MAP for 37 days and now for 13 days in Chicago waiting to start the journey west.

wrickem

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F350, '21 G22, '19 911, '17 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was also completed on 11/23 and has been sitting there since with 4 updates to the estimated delivery. I really expected it for Christmas or just after.

This Monday (1/16) I phoned Ford in the morning and I asked the agent if they were "using it as a motel for prostitutes and don't want to give it up". I don't know if it was because I said the magic words and they knew I was on to them, but when I checked the next day the status finally changed to "SHIPPED" with estimated delivery to NJ from 1/21 - 1/27 (y)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

delivery estimate is a complete joke it just moves around until actually shipped then you get somewhere. Mine took about 25 days to move done 12/21 at dealer 1/12, but also the holidays probably caused most of the delay.

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was in the same situation. Built 11/21/22, released for shipping 11/23/22, then NADA. It sat at MAP. I called Ford, my dealership, and both told me it wasn't waiting on a chip or anything. Then yesterday, I got my email telling me it shipped. Should be at my dealership between the 20th and 26th.

But no one can tell me why it just sat there.

Sponsored

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford’s delivery estimates are complete trash, ignore them completely.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are some really good threads out there that cover this. One of them is the "unofficial awaiting shipment"

It is normal for a Bronco that has been fully built and RELEASED to sit at MAP for 2 months before actually starting to see movement. Add another month of actual shipping time.

So basically, add 3 months from built date and you should be in the ballpark.

martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like they are sitting waiting on micro chips....

jreason

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went through the same situation with mine. Blended 9/16/22. Changed over to built on September 29th then didnt leave the plant until 11/24. However once it changed to shipped it made it to SC in a week and a half. Picked it up 12/5.
Sponsored

Last edited: