Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have wind noise like a window is cracked?
OK, so yesterday was my first time out in the 80mph speed limits here in Idaho. With the heater ion high it would push out the top rear corner of the driver window like it was open. When I placed my hand there just the slightest pressure would open the gap even more. I turned the blower fan off and after a minute it sealed like the sound when you roll up a vented window. Turned the heater back on and it pushed it out like my window was down... right behind the drivers side right ear... nice. Granted this is an "off road sports car" but still should be able to do 85 or more without the windows blowing out lol. Anyone else notice this?

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK, so yesterday was my first time out in the 80mph speed limits here in Idaho. With the heater ion high it would push out the top rear corner of the driver window like it was open. When I placed my hand there just the slightest pressure would open the gap even more. I turned the blower fan off and after a minute it sealed like the sound when you roll up a vented window. Turned the heater back on and it pushed it out like my window was down... right behind the drivers side right ear... nice. Granted this is an "off road sports car" but still should be able to do 85 or more without the windows blowing out lol. Anyone else notice this?
I’ll look at mine when I’m back from vacation next week. I have what I consider to be excessive wind noise coming from areas just over the driver’s left ear and passenger’s right ear. I was thinking it was something with the top not sealing well at the “turndown” area where the front panels and rear clamshell meet, but it could be the windows. I have my a/c on full blast a lot, so that may be it. The top is quiet towards the middle, so I’m not sure, but the wind noise is definitely way louder than any of three hard top Wranglers I previously owned.

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. C174DECE-7D2D-4383-AB7F-9415D0842094

Still lacking some bigger tires but other than that, this thing is perfect for me.
Is your Bronco script the one from Bronco Depot? I have one and it looks bigger but it is unmounted because I don't have a Bronco yet- I am hoping its the same size as yours because the proportion of that to the area around it looks good to me

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll look at mine when I’m back from vacation next week. I have what I consider to be excessive wind noise coming from areas just over the driver’s left ear and passenger’s right ear. I was thinking it was something with the top not sealing well at the “turndown” area where the front panels and rear clamshell meet, but it could be the windows. I have my a/c on full blast a lot, so that may be it. The top is quiet towards the middle, so I’m not sure, but the wind noise is definitely way louder than any of three hard top Wranglers I previously owned.
yes. when your up to speed turn off the fan and see if seals back up... sounds like you rolled it up and yes top rear corner of the glass.

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was thinking about powder coating the BB wheels black to give it some contrast to the CG. How do you like the CG on CG color scheme so far?
I want to hydrodup my rims black. But I've seen some bad results, so still rolling with the CG rims for now.